No announcement yet.

Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Absolutely, I'm sure there are many stories/secrets that never fully made it out. One can only imagine.

What are ways you think reparations can be implemented?
    I would love if reparations was put toward free education. Education is so damn expensive in this country that it's shameful. I mean all the way up through grad school. It's atrocious how much people have to pay for education here.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
      - -Revoke the 14th amendment.

Easy work for keyboard warriors who can only paint their world in black.

You wanna go after Chase et al, fine, but it ain't like anyone here was born with a silverspoon and owes you a dime.

Blacks will be held responsible as the originators of black slavery whose African ancestors traded them for profit and trinkets for uncounted tens of thousands of years before they ever migrated out of Africa.
      Who were the originators of slavery in America, Queenie?

Who's responsible for slavery in America from 1808-1865 when the importation of slaves from Africa was made illegal, Queenie?

It's time for you to bow out of this conversation. You've already embarrassed yourself enough. The fact that you couldn't even understand what the 14th Amendment states in plain English makes it clear that you are not only dumb as bricks, but probably mentally retarded. Stop sniffing glue.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Who were the originators of slavery in America, Queenie?

Who's responsible for slavery in America from 1808-1865 when the importation of slaves from Africa was made illegal, Queenie?

It's time for you to bow out of this conversation. You've already embarrassed yourself enough. The fact that you couldn't even understand what the 14th Amendment states in plain English makes it clear that you are not only dumb as bricks, but probably mentally retarded. Stop sniffing glue.
        - -You what happens when all you can do is redact everything in black no different than the Mueller report.

Asian, mostly Mongol the earliest recorded slavery in the Mericas thru the great Indigenous empires...Duh!

Black slavery in Americas starts with the African kings selling you as chattel to Arabs and Euros before the Formation of the US...Duh!

Obviously the US in that mix after 1808...you really do have to still be spoon fed, the result of your preoccupation with glue.

And what was the % of Americans involved in the Slave trade?

Obviously the original 1%. 80% of Americans in poverty then and now sliding back to that figure after our post ww2 economy where near every American benefitted.

What's yer brand of glue? Elmer's prob too tame and white for you. Prob didn't even know Harry was an early vegetarian and faster. He don't do glue!
        Last edited by QueensburyRules; 05-22-2019, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Obviously the US in that mix after 1808...

This was the ONLY thing you've said regarding my question. Thank you for bowing down you brainless buffoon

They were also in the mix before 1808 you moron
          Last edited by travestyny; 05-22-2019, 10:26 AM.

Comment

And what was the % of Americans involved in the Slave trade?

Obviously the original 1%. 80% of Americans in poverty then and now sliding back to that figure after our post ww2 economy where near every American benefitted.
            1% huh? LMAO. More embarrassment for little Queenie.

Bltches like you think you're sly pushing this 1% bullshlt which was proven false because, you idiot, what would be important to look at are the states that actually held slaves. If you are looking at the south, the number would be around 25%. If you need a link to help you out...

Myth #3: Only a small percentage of Southerners owned slaves.
            Closely related to Myth #2, the idea that the vast majority of Confederate soldiers were men of modest means rather than large plantation owners is usually used to reinforce the contention that the South wouldn’t have gone to war to protect slavery. The 1860 census shows that in the states that would soon secede from the Union, an average of more than 32 percent of white families owned slaves. Some states had far more slave owners (46 percent in South Carolina, 49 percent in Mississippi) while some had far less (20 percent in Arkansas).

But as Jamelle Bouie and Rebecca Onion point out in Slate, the percentages don’t fully express the extent to which the antebellum South was a slave society, built on a foundation of slavery. Many of those white families who couldn’t afford slaves aspired to, as a symbol of wealth and prosperity. In addition, the essential ideology of white supremacy that served as a rationale for slavery, made it extremely difficult—and terrifying—for white Southerners to imagine life alongside a black majority population that was not in bondage. In this way, many non-slave-owning Confederates went to war to protect not only slavery, but to preserve the foundation of the only way of life they knew.

https://www.history.com/news/5-myths-about-slavery
            But you already gave me what I need. Who was responsible for the 4 million slaves being enslaved in the United States, Queenie?

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
            You showed me that I could treat an old dog new tricks. Thanks for admitting this. That's all I needed from you.

Suck a dlck and stop sniffing glue, Queenie

But if you still want to come back for more, then I'm still waiting for you to tell us what you learned about the 14th Amendment, while you're making a fool of yourself Come on, tell us what you've learned! You know, since I own you now, you better obey!!!
            Last edited by travestyny; 05-22-2019, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              This was the ONLY thing you've said regarding my question. Thank you for bowing down you brainless buffoon

They were also in the mix before 1808 you moron
              - -I answered your parameters, so blame you for moving your goalposts.

When you gonna confront yer African slavers?

Too sissy?

Comment

- -I answered your parameters, so blame you for moving your goalposts.

When you gonna confront yer African slavers?

Too sissy?

Yes you answered. Thank you for learning, son.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                That's a good little pup. When are you gonna confront me for kicking the shlt outta you, sissy boy

Comment

• I actually finally watched this video and realized what it was about.

Obviously once I figured out what it was about, the results were obvious.

Conservatives destroying liberals.

The response from the one young girl is something that irritates me to no end... she didn’t want to respond much on camera because of what other blacks would think.

Now that just flat out pisses me off.

Comment

• less than 1 percent of white people owned slaves. irish were also slaves in america

Comment

• Originally posted by FreebirdSlick View Post
                      less than 1 percent of white people owned slaves. irish were also slaves in america
                      Dude that’s racist.

Comment

Working...
                      X