No announcement yet.

Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Not with you. No thanks to your crazy world.
    Oh... so maybe its not so bad having that boat, that shrimp in the backyard after all... Humm... Did you just take an L?

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      I don't know how much it makes sense but it was very funny. Reparations is indeed, a complicated subject.
      The dude is a complete idiot.

Comment

Oh... so maybe its not so bad having that boat, that shrimp in the backyard after all... Humm... Did you just take an L?
        Shrimp and lobster aint nothing special.
        What happened to Hillary intervening?

Comment

Shrimp and lobster aint nothing special.
          What happened to Hillary intervening?
          Guess we are even now huh? I was wrong about Hillary and you will not switch places if you could.... sa la vie sa la giere, le fem sonchere.

translation: such is life, such is war, and the women are expensive.

Gooootcha.

Comment

Guess we are even now huh? I was wrong about Hillary and you will not switch places if you could.... sa la vie sa la giere, le fem sonchere.

translation: such is life, such is war, and the women are expensive.

Gooootcha.
            Only a dummy would think Dems would run back Hillary after the 2016 disaster.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              The dude is a complete idiot.
              I don't remember which one you prefaced, as there were two that I found amusing. You have to keep a sense of humor about these things T!

Some of the things people say are legendary in their ignorance. I remember a dish soap company had the brilliant idea, when I was a kid to send "samples." the samples had a Lemon on the label... Coast to Coast the emergency rooms were visited with individuals... NO! they did not take a sip and say "ok this prolly aint lemon drink...." They drank the entire thing, despite some fairly obvious signs?

You have to laugh... Or you will cry...

Comment

Only a dummy would think Dems would run back Hillary after the 2016 disaster.
                Only a pathetic individual would retract something after someone takes them up on it... You had no intention of switching... admit it pufter! I even offered to let you keep your tin dingy sheesh.

Comment

I don't remember which one you prefaced, as there were two that I found amusing. You have to keep a sense of humor about these things T!

Some of the things people say are legendary in their ignorance. I remember a dish soap company had the brilliant idea, when I was a kid to send "samples." the samples had a Lemon on the label... Coast to Coast the emergency rooms were visited with individuals... NO! they did not take a sip and say "ok this prolly aint lemon drink...." They drank the entire thing, despite some fairly obvious signs?

Did it make the news?

Comment

I don't find anything Queenie says to be funny. But he is a joke, as has been proven time and time again in the history section.

Comment

Only a pathetic individual would retract something after someone takes them up on it... You had no intention of switching... admit it pufter! I even offered to let you keep your tin dingy sheesh.
                      But why would Dems put back a failed candidate that even they didn't want. That didn't require complex thinking.

It was straight up and down, no special effects reasoning.

Comment

Working...
                      X