No announcement yet.

Weed is for Females

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
    yeah 2 girls that I'm messing with have weed vape pens or whatever, its straight

I’ve got three types, two on-demand and one session vape. They all give different experiences. I can choose to either micro dose or get baked, they smell a lot less than smoking and I can get away with vaping in public places easier than smoking.

Comment

Makes me feel ghetto and old school as hell haha. My wife always packs my lunch in a cooler and Ive been carrying my home made bong inside.

Im getting tired of joints and i broke my bong not too long ago. I have the Pax 3 Vape but it does nothing for me so i carry my homemade bong.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Makes me feel ghetto and old school as hell haha. My wife always packs my lunch in a cooler and Ive been carrying my home made bong inside.

Im getting tired of joints and i broke my bong not too long ago. I have the Pax 3 Vape but it does nothing for me so i carry my homemade bong.
        carrying a bong/pipe looks even worst lol. like a damm crack addict. i love lighting up joints/blunts. especially when im on the go.

Comment

If we're being real, weed is for losers.

Weed completely robs me of all my ambition and it makes me make ******ed decisions.

Comment

Being successful in life is about making smart decisions and staying disciplined, and weed gets in the way of that. A smart man knows weed is no good.

Being a millionaire, travelling, luxury, respect, admiration and living the fine life > getting stoned for a few hours.

The day I left weed behind was one of the best decisions I ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
              If we're being real, weed is for losers.

Weed completely robs me of all my ambition and it makes me make ******ed decisions.
              bruh, you a loser with or without it.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                bruh, you a loser with or without it.
                I struck a nerve lol? I'm not surprised. Weak people get their feelings hurt easily.

A successful person a strong person. A pothead is someone who looks for easy ways out.

I'm sitting here preaching the truth, and you want to keep lying to yourself and saying having a crutch is a good thing. You're the real loser and you know it. You revealed it right now.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
                  I struck a nerve lol? I'm not surprised. Weak people get their feelings hurt easily.

A successful person a strong person. A pothead is someone who looks for easy ways out.

I'm sitting here preaching the truth, and you want to keep lying to yourself and saying having a crutch is a good thing. You're the real loser and you know it. You revealed it right now.
                  the hell??? a strong person is a strong person. a weak person is a weak person. a weak person blames his downfall on others.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    the hell??? a strong person is a strong person. a weak person is a weak person. a weak person blames his downfall on others.
                    I'm saying that weed is a worthless drug, and if you want to have a successful fulfilling, happy life, then you achieve it by hard work and discipline, which weed gets in the way of.

You're glorifying sitting around and being stoned and tranquilized.

Who is the loser? Answer that for yourself, I already know the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID|
                      I'm saying that weed is a worthless drug, and if you want to have a successful fulfilling, happy life, then you achieve it by hard work and discipline, which weed gets in the way of.

You're glorifying sitting around and being stoned and tranquilized.

Who is the loser? Answer that for yourself, I already know the truth.
                      cambo, it's not a drug doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X