No announcement yet.

Weed is for Females

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    I quit the hard drugs years ago. Just quit alcohol. I got right with the Lord and I am doing great. Thank you God.

You quit weed?

Comment

I don't think weed is gender based.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
        You quit weed?
        I was never into weed. I used smoke here and there. But i was more of a drunk that loved downer pills.

My wife has a medical card, however we have a deal if she smokes, i go back to drinking. However we go to church every Sunday. So basically we are living clean.

Comment

Weed is for females lmfao that is the most feminint thing ive ever heard.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
            I don't think weed is gender based.
            I think he is trying to say he used to be female, but now he is not.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              I was never into weed. I used smoke here and there. But i was more of a drunk that loved downer pills.

My wife has a medical card, however we have a deal if she smokes, i go back to drinking. However we go to church every Sunday. So basically we are living clean.

At least cannabis is medicine.

Comment

At least cannabis is medicine.
                You're correct. However what's good for the goose is good for the gandel and since i am not a smoker , i would like feel high too just in a different way. So we both agreed to give up our vices.

She honestly started to become depended on the weed and it slowly started to turn from medical to recreational and instead of going to license places to buy weed she was buying it from dealers.

Comment

That’s where vaping at the right temp allows me to stay social and have a drink without feeling like I want to sleep.

The next morning because I vaped, it has counteracted the alcohol by repairing the damage it’s done and I feel much better than if I hadn’t vaped.
                  Vaping isn't my thing, but no lie I've been tempted to buy a Juul to try to quit smoking cigarettes..

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                    Vaping isn't my thing, but no lie I've been tempted to buy a Juul to try to quit smoking cigarettes..
                    I vape herb. It’s not too foreign to smoking, except your stuff lasts longer, you can tailor the experience and you get to use the avb/abv for edibles.

Comment

I vape herb. It’s not too foreign to smoking, except your stuff lasts longer, you can tailor the experience and you get to use the avb/abv for edibles.
                      yeah 2 girls that I'm messing with have weed vape pens or whatever, its straight

Comment

Working...
                      X