No announcement yet.

America needs to declare full-scale war on Russia and North Korea

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
    Wipe these bastards from the face of the earth. Russia and North Korea are trash and we need to wipe them off the face of the earth. I'm a true ***************ing American patriot. Fuck Russia and North Korea.
    Neither country are connected

Nor should the policy to deal with them

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      If Napoleon couldn't win on land, if the German Army couldn't win on land, then neither could anyone else. Alexander the Great maybe, but there was only 1 A the G. There would be way too many body bags being sent back home for the US public to stomach a winter war in Russia. You are seriously underestimating the stamina of the Russian people.
      Good points. But Russia was essentially saved by the US entry into the war. Yes the Germans succumbed during a bitter winter but that was just the straw that broke the camels back.

But for the US entering ww2 Germany likely would have overran Russia. Germany’s room was set when they had to fight a war on two fronts. They pretty much over ran Europe. The US brought a formidable force with fresh troops and equipment. Once germany had two full scale wars to the east and west the war was over. It was only a matter of time.

The Russian are no doubt super tough. A war with them would be very bloody. Our equipment is substantially more advanced and out soldiers are better trained (at least that’s what I understand).

I think our advantages will ultimately prevail, despite how cold the Russian winters are.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        Good points. But Russia was essentially saved by the US entry into the war. Yes the Germans succumbed during a bitter winter but that was just the straw that broke the camels back.

But for the US entering ww2 Germany likely would have overran Russia. Germany’s room was set when they had to fight a war on two fronts. They pretty much over ran Europe. The US brought a formidable force with fresh troops and equipment. Once germany had two full scale wars to the east and west the war was over. It was only a matter of time.

The Russian are no doubt super tough. A war with them would be very bloody. Our equipment is substantially more advanced and out soldiers are better trained (at least that’s what I understand).

I think our advantages will ultimately prevail, despite how cold the Russian winters are.
        I agree with most of what you say.. However, based on information gleaned from the invasion of the Crimea, the Russians have upgraded all aspects of their armed forces. Putin has made it a big priority to do so. The Navy may still be behind us, and probably the air Force as well, but the guys on the ground have much better equipment, including communications, than every before.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
          Wipe these bastards from the face of the earth. Russia and North Korea are trash and we need to wipe them off the face of the earth. I'm a true ***************ing American patriot. Fuck Russia and North Korea.
          - -OK, we get that you was hatched, not Born.

When you Nancy panties signing up?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            Greent him for you.
            Thanks, green returned!

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
              US is almost x2 Russian population, and x10 military equipment. The U.S. will devote $700 billion to its budget for 2018, dwarfing Russia’s $66 billion effort, a trend that has been consistent for more than 25 years. Yet Russia’s military has been relatively successful in recent conflicts, while the U.S. armed forces have not.

Remember those smart rockets that Trump fired on Syria year and a half ago? soviet s-300 took 75% down. now back to hollywood movies

by the way i 5 starred this thread. to bump ya'lls confidence)
              https://www.realcleardefense.com/art...as_113704.html
              I don't think we have 10 times the equipment they do. Its reversed. Russain hjave many more tanks and subs. Problem is ours are much more advance thus the russians compensate by building a whole lot more.

But yea each tank and sub is likely 10 times more expensive as its Russian counter part.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                I agree with most of what you say.. However, based on information gleaned from the invasion of the Crimea, the Russians have upgraded all aspects of their armed forces. Putin has made it a big priority to do so. The Navy may still be behind us, and probably the air Force as well, but the guys on the ground have much better equipment, including communications, than every before.
                this is most definitely true.

I just saw on CNN( maybe it was 60 minutes) the US European commander was interviewed. Apparently their (Russian) subs have advanced substantially. It took them quit a few days to locate their newest sub. So advancement has Occurred. Now that they found the new sub, they (US Navy)now knows what to look(listen) for making tracking them much easier.

But what is also certain is that US equipment is also advancing. I was at an Air Show at Travis Air Force Base and saw the new F-40 something jet in action. THey just flew by turned their jets towards the show, full throttled it and seconds later they disappeared. The sound was deafening. There were only two. They were so high in the air but the sound was still so incredible. No telling how much horsepower those damn jets had.

When I said they disappeared, I wasn't referring to stealth tech, just horse power. Those things were literally stupid fast.

Comment

Working...
                X