Collapse
No announcement yet.

America needs to declare full-scale war on Russia and North Korea

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the point giver can only declare war on e-poverty and that is not an easy battle to win.

the point giver will still wage a valiant battle with the help of the army of friends and benefactors of the point giver!

long live the points!
    long live the green!

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      America will get their shyt pushed in by Russia and they know it.
      In a land war, yes. In the air and sea? No.

Comment

Did a Russian/Korean dude fúck yo girl or something?

Gotdamn

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
          Wipe these bastards from the face of the earth. Russia and North Korea are trash and we need to wipe them off the face of the earth. I'm a true ***************ing American patriot. Fuck Russia and North Korea.
          Hillary, is that you playa????

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
            Did a Russian/Korean dude fúck yo girl or something?

Gotdamn
            They fcked my country. Fcking my country is more serious than fcking my girl.

Comment

Wipe these bastards from the face of the earth. Russia and North Korea are trash and we need to wipe them off the face of the earth. I'm a true ***************ing American patriot. Fuck Russia and North Korea.
              Your are as much as an American as much as you say that you are a conservative.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                America will get their shyt pushed in by Russia and they know it.
                Rusia is a third world country. They immigrate to the US.

Comment

Russia and north korea is what the liberal media wants u to focus on when the real threat to the US is china

Rusias economy is like size of texas

China is paying them media network and democrat politicians for smoke screen

Comment

America only preys for countries who can't fight.

maybe they can go bomb another tower and blame someone else even if they were the ones who bombed it. hey it works we know how most americans are that dumb to believe it.

Comment

That means another world war. You what that means? Death toll in the order of magnitude of billions.

World war 2, where nuclear weapons and drones weren't used, had a death toll of 80+ million people and the world population was half as big as it is now. Now give people the green light to blow up millions of people by a push of a button and hundreds of millions and even billions will be dead real soon.

Not a good idea man. Can't we all just get along?

Comment

Working...
                      X