Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Emperor Japan. abdicates, his son Naruhito becomes Emperor!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yakuza lives!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      They got mental health issues over there huh bro? I hear the men are under immense pressure and they all basically cracked and had nervous breakdowns like a whole entire generation of men WTF?

My asian friends tell me all this kind of crazy ish!
      Oh yeah, hey got all kinds of mental issues. I see freaks and weirdos all the time. These ho’s in general need a gangster slap regularly(I’m talking about the men now)

The women are tripping too, the young ones love those gay looking cosplay dues. The dudes like to wack f to anime characters.

Many j men stop delivering pipe to their wives after the first kid is born. Can’t complain to much about that, because I used to fill in void regularly. I refrain from plowing other fields now, unless I can hit it a quit it. Hit and run up in ‘em.

I see young friends guys raking and taking poon regularly. Even Alexkid & Punchr would mix it up with some females, or males depending what they prefer.

Comment

[QUOTE=TJ highway;19706342]
        Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Nope, this guy

Nope, this Emperor is going to be even more peaceful than his dad was. Godzilla is one bad mother! I tried to steal a bronze statue of Godzilla many years ago, but it was too tightly fastened to the concrete! I still think about making it disappear!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=65KyiM671RE

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
          Doesn't he only have girls ? I know one of the princes just has one girl. And another Prince has a young boy.
          You are correct,he has only daughters. The media and many Japanese people are happy that Princess Aiko isn’t too ugly. My wife and her friends have commented on her looks a lot.

Comment

Oh yeah, hey got all kinds of mental issues. I see freaks and weirdos all the time. These ho’s in general need a gangster slap regularly(I’m talking about the men now)

The women are tripping too, the young ones love those gay looking cosplay dues. The dudes like to wack f to anime characters.

Many j men stop delivering pipe to their wives after the first kid is born. Can’t complain to much about that, because I used to fill in void regularly. I refrain from plowing other fields now, unless I can hit it a quit it. Hit and run up in ‘em.

I see young friends guys raking and taking poon regularly. Even Alexkid & Punchr would mix it up with some females, or males depending what they prefer.
            Why do they stop piping after the first kid? Are they gay or something?

This reminds me I was at this function in LA and this bad Japanese dime with tig ole bitties was totally on my D. So then she says my husband is in Vegas this weekend.

I then said aren't u mad he might mess around there without you? She said as long as he doesnt bring back STD its ok, then she's said, I might have to mess around while he's gone too implying its me.

Man I F'd up I should have smashed that night but back then I was all like NO MARRIED WOMEN but now Im like F it everyone in LA is so Fake and twisted I should have just smashed and hit and quit like you said!

Comment

Nope it isn’t, back in the day, the emperor had all the top poon on tap. He. Oils tap it at will!

This reminds me I was at this function in LA and this bad Japanese dime with tig ole bitties was totally on my D. So then she says my husband is in Vegas this weekend.

I then said aren't u mad he might mess around there without you? She said as long as he doesnt bring back STD its ok, then she's said, I might have to mess around while he's gone too implying its me.

Man I F'd up I should have smashed that night but back then I was all like NO MARRIED WOMEN but now Im like F it everyone in LA is so Fake and twisted I should have just smashed and hit and quit like you said!
              they probably start stroking off to bukkake. :bukkake:

Comment

The men start seeing their wives as mothers, and not wimmin, so... as BB king sang... ‘the thrill is gone’
                I must admit here and now, I’ve pounded and repounded many a j milf, and felt good about it. I felt I was saving a hoe, and marriage. Some of the wimmin I’ve known were wicked nasty in bed, & almost too tight...

If I were at that party with you, you would have smashed. Jhonny and I would have been talking sense into you. Sometimes, in basketball & life, the “backdoor” man, gets a lot of easy points just being in the right place. Also, I try not to draw attention to myself by savagely dunking with authority, when a simple layup or finger roll off the glass gets the same two points.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                  they probably start stroking off to bukkake. :bukkake:
                  A lot of them do exactly that. Bukkake parties.

Comment

Working...
                  X