Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Emperor Japan. abdicates, his son Naruhito becomes Emperor!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Old Emperor Japan. abdicates, his son Naruhito becomes Emperor!

Emperor Naruhito Takes the Throne, and a New Era Arrives in Japan.

This is the second time I’ve been in Japan when there a new Emperor was crowned.

The first time was in 89~90 when Emperor Hirohito died suddenly. I’ll go into this in more detail when I find time.

This time, the Old Emperor decided to abdicate and let his son take over. Today is the first day of the Reiwa era.

When Hirohito died back in 90’ the whole country shut down outta respect and to mourn Hirohito’s passing.
    Last edited by Zaroku; 05-01-2019, 12:09 AM.

Thx for the update! I knew this was nearing and wondered if anything unexpected would happen.

Comment

Nothing to report about the transition, but a crazy dude broke into an elementary school where the new Emperors son attends.

The crazy dude dressed up as a janitir and was going classroom to classroom, searching for the Emperors son’s desk. School was not in session, as Japanese people are enjoying Golden Week.

The crazy dude found the kids desk and put a big knife on it as some sort of sign?

Cops found the dude and he’s in custody taking azz whoopingd daily!

Comment

Does this mean we get to drop more nukes on Gojira-stan?

I'm all for it.

Comment

Being an emperor is not what it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Nothing to report about the transition, but a crazy dude broke into an elementary school where the new Emperors son attends.

The crazy dude dressed up as a janitir and was going classroom to classroom, searching for the Emperors son’s desk. School was not in session, as Japanese people are enjoying Golden Week.

The crazy dude found the kids desk and put a big knife on it as some sort of sign?

Cops found the dude and he’s in custody taking azz whoopingd daily!
            They got mental health issues over there huh bro? I hear the men are under immense pressure and they all basically cracked and had nervous breakdowns like a whole entire generation of men WTF?

My asian friends tell me all this kind of crazy ish!

Comment

Nope, this guy

Nope, this Emperor is going to be even more peaceful than his dad was. Godzilla is one bad mother! I tried to steal a bronze statue of Godzilla many years ago, but it was too tightly fastened to the concrete! I still think about making it disappear!

Comment

Nope it isn’t, back in the day, the emperor had all the top poon on tap. He. Oils tap it at will!

Comment

[QUOTE=Zaroku;19706167]Nope, this guy

Nope, this Emperor is going to be even more peaceful than his dad was. Godzilla is one bad mother! I tried to steal a bronze statue of Godzilla many years ago, but it was too tightly fastened to the concrete! I still think about making it disappear!

Last edited by TJ highway; 05-01-2019, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Doesn't he only have girls ? I know one of the princes just has one girl. And another Prince has a young boy.

Comment

Working...
                    X