No announcement yet.

The Myth of Inequality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    California is the 6th largest economy for a reason. It’s diversity is key. Take away the Latinos In this state and I can think of at least three major industries that would instantly collapse. That’s just off the top of my head. Many more would be severely impacted.
    Bro I just read what he replied to me lol! Look up the word Douche bag and Theodores face pops up. He really is delusional but I believe every dog has his day. I bet when his day comes its a Chicano Cop that saves his ass.

Comment

• We really need to educate our youth more on capitalism. It’s really painful to see the ignorance out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Bro I just read what he replied to me lol! Look up the word Douche bag and Theodores face pops up. He really is delusional but I believe every dog has his day. I bet when his day comes its a Chicano Cop that saves his ass.
        Theo finna show up at the Tyler Mall and whip your ass in 3, son... lol jk

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          We really need to educate our youth more on capitalism. It’s really painful to see the ignorance out there.
          Economics as a whole should be pushed more in schools.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            California is the 6th largest economy for a reason. It’s diversity is key. Take away the Latinos In this state and I can think of at least three major industries that would instantly collapse. That’s just off the top of my head. Many more would be severely impacted.
            I ain't got no problems with the Latinos, but your fellow Latino brother had problems with groups that were doing better than his group.

You should give him a pep talk that instead of blaming other groups like the Jews and Asians, focus on bettering his own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              We really need to educate our youth more on capitalism. It’s really painful to see the ignorance out there.
              How can you educate those who refuse to be taught?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                How can you educate those who refuse to be taught?
                We as in me and you can’t do it. Even though they know the path now, we’re the ones who have educated then and they’ll do the opposite way out of principle. Purposeful ignorance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                  I ain't got no problems with the Latinos, but your fellow Latino brother had problems with groups that were doing better than his group.

You should give him a pep talk that instead of blaming other groups like the Jews and Asians, focus on bettering his own.
                  Never said I had a problem with any1, that's you putting words and misconstruing what I say. This is what I said, "If we bordered Asian/East Asian countries we'd be getting a bunch of their dummies & criminals too. Only the smart 1s with some cash are able to leave their sh.thole countries."

Not once did I put Asians down nor downplay what they have done in their U.S. communities. I just pointed out a probable theory that I stand behind 100%! 1 major difference between countries like India/Vietnam vs. Mexico is their smart and wealthy want to get the F out of their countries. The smart and wealthy Capitalists Mexicans stay in Mexico. This is why we tend to have a lot of the poor un-educated 1s. Regardless, Mexicans assimilate just fine. As the generations pass, our kids will catch up and you know deep down that's your biggest fear. Asians don't because they aren't intimidating.

Lastly, Id love to see stats of crime and economics within the MEXICAN AMERICAN (U.S. National) community. White America loves to lump us all together calling us Hispanic or Latinos but we are all different. I find it offensive when idiots call an "illegal Hispanic, my people" or compare me to an illegal Mexican. I am of Mexican decent and I am proud of that but I wouldn't know what its like to be a true Mexican.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    A majority of small businesses are working class, not poor. Many small businesses also benefit from larger corporations as clients or contractors.

While I do think the wealthy should pay a greater share of taxes, I also don't think we should be running them off by not offering any incentives to conduct their business operations in the U.S. That's just foolish.
                    I also agree the rich shouldn't be taxed to death. The rich aren't going anywhere, very few safe places in this world were rich can go and not be raped and pillaged. They stay here and send the jobs overseas.

I think everyone needs to pay taxes, Even poor, however slight. They need to feel like they have skin in the game. I just agree that the ultra rich get their rates reduces while some of those under them get to pay more. That leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      I rarely get disrespectful with people and I don't think I even got disrespectful with him but he surely got butt hurt. Butt hurt so much I guess he put me on ignore but I will never know because I will never message him again.
                      Been there done that with him. I don't get dickish with people on here either. Even those I disagree with. But hes such a prick and will spew lies on purpose, despite clear evidence to his contrary. Hes a tool, so I treat him like one.

Comment

Working...
                      X