No announcement yet.

New Clothing Line Allows Men To Proclaim They're "Cucks"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Clothing Line Allows Men To Proclaim They're "Cucks"

T-shirts include “my husband likes to watch,” “sissy husband” and “married with benefits”
    https://www.infowars.com/new-clothin...e-their-wives/

Comment

Are white dudes really into this, or is this a joke?

Comment

I can soooooooo see myself getting cucked if I ever were to marry a hot chick.

I’m too nice of a guy too. I’d probably let her do it.

Comment

Fu*king millenials.....this is all there doing.

Comment

Well if you’re a cuck, at least you get to watch. Think of it that way. Most of the public don’t see anything that your wife does. You’re welcome, even invited to watch. It’s a privilege actually.

Gotta look at the positives in life.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
              Are white dudes really into this, or is this a joke?
              According to the bareback dude in the last photo, black dudes are into it too

Comment

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that as soon as gayness was normalized and all these articles by gays proclaiming the gay movement to be boring now started popping up...

..."Cuckold" becomes a thing and "totally straight I swear" guys are eating another man's semen out of their "girlfriend".

Yeah, OK, sure thing. Definitely not a bunch of flaming gays who fantasize about their "bully" having sex with their wife/mom/etc as a BDSM thing.

Islam is right on a small handful of issues...
                Last edited by ////; 04-28-2019, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
                  According to the bareback dude in the last photo, black dudes are into it too
                  Yeah, I'm sure the black dude has no problem ****ing someone elses wife.

Comment

Ah, the cuckold fantasy—perpetuated by gay ****ographers who provide an illusion of power and superiority for a demographic who can’t reconicle their real world losses and failures.

Comment

Working...
                    X