Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How hard is to date in the US being latino?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] How hard is to date in the US being latino?

I have the opportunity to come to live at the US for 6 months and to come regularly and live another 6 months.

I would like the experience. My salary is between 2000 and 2500 us dollars a months which is good money where I live but I know it's tight for the US so I would probably share an apartment or something. Not a problem for me.

The biggest issue is that I'm not sure how the ladies behave here. I'm a latino and I look like one. I work as a tech consultant and can hold decent conversations so I guess at least my brain is pretty but I'm not sure ladies here like latino looking guys at all.

Do you think I can have some luck?

Do they go straight to bed or are they harder?

Not feeling alone in that way is my only worry. I like the country.

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    I have the opportunity to come to live at the US for 6 months and to come regularly and live another 6 months.

I would like the experience. My salary is between 2000 and 2500 us dollars a months which is good money where I live but I know it's tight for the US so I would probably share an apartment or something. Not a problem for me.

The biggest issue is that I'm not sure how the ladies behave here. I'm a latino and I look like one. I work as a tech consultant and can hold decent conversations so I guess at least my brain is pretty but I'm not sure ladies here like latino looking guys at all.

Do you think I can have some luck?

Do they go straight to bed or are they harder?

Not feeling alone in that way is my only worry. I like the country.
    Where in the US will living in?
    There are different Latinos in the US depending on where you live.

Comment

No issues dating a latino/a if you're a latino too

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
        Where in the US will living in?
        There are different Latinos in the US depending on where you live.
        It's flexible but I should probably be 2-3 of those 6 months at NYC. The rest of the time I can stablish somewhere else.
        Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
        No issues dating a latino/a if you're a latino too
        I have a thing for white/blonde girls. They turn me on badly. Though I have liked other type of girls as well, I like those more.

I am being too selective, right?

Comment

It's flexible but I should probably be 2-3 of those 6 months at NYC. The rest of the time I can stablish somewhere else.

I have a thing for white/blonde girls. They turn me on badly. Though I have liked other type of girls as well, I like those more.

LOL everyone wants a white girl!

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            LOL everyone wants a white girl!
            Haha I think I'm ****ed. I will install some dating apps and try.

Comment

Latinos are busters! Mexicans we pull all the hoes!

Comment

Haha I think I'm ****ed. I will install some dating apps and try.
                Bro its the US everyone dates all races. You've just been fooled into thinking it doesnt happen.

If I wasnt married, Id be all up in a Latin girl.

Comment

If you have no problem pulling @$$ in your country it shouldn't be any different in the states

Comment

If you’re in NYC you’ll have plenty of fellow Argies there that can guide you.
                    Plenty of good looking liberal white girls there. But there are plenty of white girls in Argentina my friend. If you’re gonna be in NYC try all the colors of the rainbow. A dominicana, a Boricua, if you play your cards right you may hook up with a Jewish girl.

Comment

Working...
                    X