No announcement yet.

Racial purity is “scientifically meaningless," say 8,000 geneticists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    they are not, no they cant be, otherwise Asians would be able to win the 100 m sprint and aboriginals would be able to create more geniuses or even a single one

its obvious unless you are emotionally invested in not wanting to accept reality

The IQ tests are designed to be used fairly by uneducated people, they are not perfect but they are pretty damn accurate

Also socio-economic trends reflect IQ too, your own argument works against you, as well as for you...
    No, I got no problem saying races exist, but not in the Eugenic kinda way you do. Explain to me how places with the same racial makeup have different literacy rates, and education levels. Places like Slovenia and say, Makedonia are both Slavic people, but Slovenia has higher levels of education level, GDP per capita and IQ level. Or comparing Uruguay to Guatemala, once again same racial group but significant differences in those above categories? You even have differences between states in the US that are fairly ****genous and white but different education level and other statistic, if what you are claiming is true, wouldn't they all be pretty much the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
      Racial sciences do not equal evolution, we all pretty much know your stances on racial issues, quit being cute. The second paragraph is kind of lame, you realize you are doing the same thing you are accusing me of doing by calling me a "beatnik" and "hippie" right?

You believe that I am that way because of how I post and the stuff I put out, aka assumptions and I believe you are someone who obfuscate and tries to muddy issues in order to bring race into them.
      - Evolution is race. Evolution takes place via speciation and the term we use for speciation typologies in human beings is "race", same as "breed" in dogs or "subspecies" in numerous wildlife. There are two basic forms of race denialism; one being people who deny evolution in its entirety (ie "God created all men equallty") and the other being people who believe "race" has become an offensive term therefore use a different exact synonym while proclaiming to "not believe in race" (ie the humorous press releases from the American Anthropological Association, who simultaneously "debunked" race while voting on which word to replace it with since their field would be conversationally impossible without a substitute)

- Perhaps you aren't a hippie just really want people online to assume you are? All of the tie-dye pothead crap and far-left dogma/dismissing any dissident views or academic interests as crypto-Nazism

- You caught me injecting race into a thread with race in the title

Now, what are you actually angry about?

Comment

No, I got no problem saying races exist, but not in the Eugenic kinda way you do. Explain to me how places with the same racial makeup have different literacy rates, and education levels. Places like Slovenia and say, Makedonia are both Slavic people, but Slovenia has higher levels of education level, GDP per capita and IQ level. Or comparing Uruguay to Guatemala, once again same racial group but significant differences in those above categories? You even have differences between states in the US that are fairly ****genous and white but different education level and other statistic, if what you are claiming is true, wouldn't they all be pretty much the same?
        Do you understand what the concepts of eugenic & dysgenic actually mean?

Western schools don't teach eugenic theory and the term is often mistaken for a synonym of "genocide".

Eugenic basically means breeding habits which cultivate traits beneficial to the long-term survival of a species while dysgenic refers to breeding habits beneficial to myopic environmental pressures at the cost of long-term health/intelligence. They have very very little to do with race and most eugenic/dysgenic patterns are observed across generations within a specific population, not between rival populations.

What part of eugenic/dysgenic theory angers or upsets you specifically?

As for your example of white countries with similar IQs performing differently due to different socioeconomic conditions: Duh. While mean intelligence is probably the single most important determinant in the outcomes for a civilization, it isn't singular or magical.

You are inventing an absolutist strawman who is so obsessed with IQ that he believes Japan could turn communist & maintain its current levels of innovation & quality of life just because they have high IQs. Does that guy actually exist? Bring him here and have a debate with him.
        Last edited by ////; 04-07-2019, 07:06 PM.

Comment

they are not, no they cant be, otherwise Asians would be able to win the 100 m sprint and aboriginals would be able to create more geniuses or even a single one

its obvious unless you are emotionally invested in not wanting to accept reality

The IQ tests are designed to be used fairly by uneducated people, they are not perfect but they are pretty damn accurate

Also socio-economic trends reflect IQ too, your own argument works against you, as well as for you...
          Wow, a serious post by you. I didn't think a guy that talks mostly about trannies, homos, how to get laid, would have a serious response like this. Very surprising.

Slightly off topic, but still relevant, James Watson, perhaps the world's most prominent geneticist, who received the Nobel prize for discovery of DNA and the double helix, almost had his career ruined, because he dare say that there are not only physical differences between groups of humans but intellectual differences as well. He's been defiant and will not recant his statement in the face of political pressure to do so. But that's another topic.

As for racial purity, which this topic mainly concentrates on, of course not, the out of Africa group is mixed with lots of stuff, including ancient humans like denisovans and neanderthals, funnily enough, the sub-sahara groups of humans that never left Africa are the most "purest" groups of humans. I'm not making this up, read up on it if you're interested. The information out there is all peer-reviewed by respected academic journals.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            You are inventing an absolutist strawman who is so obsessed with IQ that he believes Japan could turn communist & maintain its current levels of innovation & quality of life just because they have high IQs. Does that guy actually exist? Bring him here and have a debate with him.
            You just invented a strawman with bringing communism into it for some reason? I am refuting that there is some universal level of intelligence or athletic skill of a certain race, just because they are a member of said race. IDK why you're really arguing for what Alex said anyways, it wasn't the same as what you were discussing...

And I obviously was talking about your general posting style since you were talking about mine

I never spit out "leftist dogma" either, aka you are *****ing about people making assumptions about you when you make just as many if not more then me.
            Last edited by Rudyo; 04-07-2019, 07:16 PM.

Comment

If we were all equal IQ wouldn't be so taboo.

We would just get a bunch of aboriginal kids give them the same education as Japanese kids and they would score the same IQ wise, but we have already tried this. (with other races) It doesn't work.

The IQ scores are right.

WOW CAN YOU BELIEVE IT PEOPLE ARE NOT EXACTLY THE SAME AND HAVE EVOLVED SLIGHTLY DIFFERENTLY IN DIFFERENT AREAS, OMG WOW HOW SURPRISING!....not
              Last edited by AlexKid; 04-07-2019, 07:21 PM.

Comment

If we were all equal IQ wouldn't be so taboo.

We would just get a bunch of aboriginal kids give them the same education as Japanese kids and they would score the same IQ wise, but we have already tried this. (with other races) It doesn't work.

The IQ scores are right.
                The Japanese IQ differs from north to south, and throughout the country. So how do you explain this? And was this IQ comparison done with people all born and raised in Japanese culture and language as their first language? Cause if not that'd be a big red flag that it could be environment instead of some difference in their ability to learn.

Edit: No need to capitalize everything and get all bent outta shape.

Comment

All of those could be socio-economic trends just as easily as racial differences ...... Glad to see Eugenics is still being practiced in the lounge.
                  This is a discussion for mature adults. If you’re going to get triggered and inject opinions based solely on emotion, I’m sure The View has a forum you can post in.

Comment

Just because you were born less intelligent it doesn't mean you deserve to be exploited or treated like crap, all decent people of all races people deserve kindness and human rights, but you dont go fcuking up the gene pool of a high IQ group with a load of low IQ people, its bad for everyone

Whats better for the world Europe and Africa? Or Africa and a black Europe that performs like Africa? (look at paris and some places in sweden for a snap shot of what the future could look like and thats at the beginning when theres lots of money and indigenous people to solve problems)

Whats better for Africans long term? (remember the whole world benefits from vaccines, cures for disease, contraception, more efficient agriculture, charity, technology, infrastructure, transport, money and so on)

So even if Africans stand the most to gain in this situation the rest of the world of people loses, and I think Africans lose long term too, because all it will be eventually is a suffering hell hole like Africa is but with less people and advances to help them. (there are no successful African countries)

We need to admit people are not created equal intellectually , and act accordingly, we need to help Africans but not at our expense, we should help them in their own country and put more effort into doing so, we also need to promote the growth of/ preserve higher IQ populations, because they cause the most good in the world in the form of medicine, science, food production, education, vaccines, contraception and so on.

Its got to be win win for everyone not just 1 group at the expense of another, and you have to be real to solve real world problems.

(I dont dislike Africans, or the foreign workers that they are trying to exploit for cheap labor, I hate white liberals and our own people trying to/unconcerned about changing our demographic and culture)
                    Last edited by AlexKid; 04-07-2019, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      This is a discussion for mature adults. If you’re going to get triggered and inject opinions based solely on emotion, I’m sure The View has a forum you can post in.
                      Yep AlexKid, real mature..... So you know, you can just see yourself out of this discussion, since it doesn't involve you. Thanks..... real great insult there with the View btw, feel so triggered and burned RN. Btw once again just like your buddy, you injected emotion into your post right there with that comment while trying to act like you guys are above it all and having some kind of Ted Talk in here with your echo chamber.

Comment

Working...
                      X