No announcement yet.

Nipsey Hussle’s killer Eric Holder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quaccey View Post
    Keyboard warrior stand down sound just a person looking for fame and have no idea what they're doing.
    like i said

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post

and the way you talk you obviously know nothing about street life, you just a fanboy of rap who is emotional lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Do they know his motive?
      thug motivation. He probably just wanted 3 hots and a cot.

Comment

I would take what people say with a grain of salt, because as you know, one thing about the streets, is that the streets lie.

Comment

Do you guys think we’ll get to see the other video footage ? The one in front of Nippsey’s store?

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f_ETLgjN-AQ

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              HAHAHA I thought I replied to this but looked over and realized I didnt so here I go.

HAHAHAHAHAHA nipsey couldnt SEE ME on his best day and thats a fact! IM STILL ALIVE AND I LIVED THAT LIFE HE RAP ABOUT with no fame or groupies to have my back just balls and muscle!

and the way you talk you obviously know nothing about street life, you just a fanboy of rap who is emotional lmfao.
              Don't you think he might have had it a little bit harder than you being that he was famous? Fame kinda puts a target on your head, no?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Don't you think he might have had it a little bit harder than you being that he was famous? Fame kinda puts a target on your head, no?
                Everyone knew the man, so yes he did in a major way. Instead of bashing the man let him rest at the end of the day tho who are we to speak on anything he did in his life? We're civilians so as CILVILIANS we pass NO judgement on the man, but bro it's too easy for people to pop off while typing. And no this is not about you yours was just the easiest way to reply lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaccey View Post
                  Everyone knew the man, so yes he did in a major way. Instead of bashing the man let him rest at the end of the day tho who are we to speak on anything he did in his life? We're civilians so as CILVILIANS we pass NO judgement on the man, but bro it's too easy for people to pop off while typing. And no this is not about you yours was just the easiest way to reply lol.
                  Hey, I hear you and I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    Hey, I hear you and I agree.
                    Thank you. 2 people have some sense

Comment

in the gang world, calling someone a snitch or a biiatch is automatically fade on sight. now add to the fact that nipsey is successful, that makes the insult worst!

these guys came up from the same place, dealt the same cards but nipsey made it and he didnt. so now there's jealousy and envy, add to the fact that he's now being called a snitch. so i think that pretty much did it.

i dont think there is more to it or anything. the murder was sloppy. if this was some paid hit, the guy wouldnt have ran back 3 times! and even kicked nipsey in the head! that's some foul shiiet! that aint no government conspiracy at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X