Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nipsey Hussle’s killer Eric Holder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahahaha. 4Chan with the perfect trollish response.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaccey View Post
      n. Only the fake gangsters live to tell stories...
      GTFO with this rap talk. I'm not going to glorify stuff I did in the past but "real gangsters" (people who make a good living in illegal activity) I've been around were smart dudes who didn't fuk around with wild bullshyt that would get them caught. They aren't bickering about rats or doing ANYTHING to draw attention to themselves. They don't want fights. They're looking for as little drama as possible. It's not like the shyt you see in the movies.

The ones who end up dead or in jail are primarily the stupid ones who never made any real money anyway. Those are just thugs who call themselves "gangsters". Of all the people I knew who moved real weight, not a single one of them looked or acted like a "gangster". Never believe anyone who tells you they're a gangster.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        It's a cold world when the Attorney General is killin rappers...
        LMAO. When they said the name of the killer....I was like....that AG dude???? I see I wasn't the only one.

I'm going to forever refer to that dude above as AG "Shltty Cuz" now.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post

Hahahahaha. 4Chan with the perfect trollish response.

LMAO@ that translation, doe!

GTFO with this rap talk. I'm not going to glorify stuff I did in the past but "real gangsters" (people who make a good living in illegal activity) I've been around were smart dudes who didn't fuk around with wild bullshyt that would get them caught. They aren't bickering about rats or doing ANYTHING to draw attention to themselves. They don't want fights. They're looking for as little drama as possible. It's not like the shyt you see in the movies.

The ones who end up dead or in jail are primarily the stupid ones who never made any real money anyway. Those are just thugs who call themselves "gangsters". Of all the people I knew who moved real weight, not a single one of them looked or acted like a "gangster". Never believe anyone who tells you they're a gangster.
          Real talk! Respect.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            I'm going to forever refer to that dude above as AG "Shltty Cuz" now.
            I'm dead...

Comment

Redd you see the thread. I have given my take on it honestly could care less if you know people who moved weight that is truly irrelevant to me. Nipsey made his money and ran his label and store to boot he took his community on his back and kept it pushing like everyone else should do.

Comment

Don't try and give me a lesson either mane. Not about activities of such nature do you and I'll do me.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaccey View Post
                  Fake gangster? Aw man speaking bull**** and on a man you couldn't see on his worst day. Neighborhood Nip was one of the most reputable LA dudes in general A LOT of real G's have been taken out. We don't know the conversation that took place, but obviously whatever was said Nip didn't think twice about dude coming back in that fashion. Only the fake gangsters live to tell stories they never lived the real either die or head to prison with football number, but I guess street life isn't your expertise.
                  HAHAHA I thought I replied to this but looked over and realized I didnt so here I go.

HAHAHAHAHAHA nipsey couldnt SEE ME on his best day and thats a fact! IM STILL ALIVE AND I LIVED THAT LIFE HE RAP ABOUT with no fame or groupies to have my back just balls and muscle!

and the way you talk you obviously know nothing about street life, you just a fanboy of rap who is emotional lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    HAHAHA I thought I replied to this but looked over and realized I didnt so here I go.

HAHAHAHAHAHA nipsey couldnt SEE ME on his best day and thats a fact! IM STILL ALIVE AND I LIVED THAT LIFE HE RAP ABOUT with no fame or groupies to have my back just balls and muscle!

and the way you talk you obviously know nothing about street life, you just a fanboy of rap who is emotional lmfao.
                    Keyboard warrior stand down sound just a person looking for fame and have no idea what they're doing.

Comment

Do they know his motive?

Comment

Working...
                      X