No announcement yet.

Giannis is the most dominant basketball player I have ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giannis is the most dominant basketball player I have ever seen

This guy is everything we wanted lebron to be and more.

When he attacks the basket, he's almost unstoppable. Even if he can't get penetration, with his length he can post or rise up and shoot.

If there are no other options, he can pass to an open shooter because everybody has to help if he's going to the rim.

Also one of the best defensive players in the game.

This kid is a monster. If klay thompson goes to the bucks in the off season, I guarantee you they will get a ring if there are no injuries.

He's special, no doubt. He's probably gonna take the MVP and he will have earned it.

But Harden has put up the sort of numbers that just don't lie. So I won't be surprised if it goes his way.

I prefer watching Embiid though. Incredibly skilled, and seems really cool too.

Oh, and don't throw shade at Lebron. He's the second best player ever.

Comment

You clearly never seen prime shaq.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
        First name that came to my mind when I saw this title, as it should have been with all who've seen prime Shaq.

Don't get me wrong. Giannis is in fact a Greek Freak. But the word dominance with regards to basketball belongs to Shaq.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
          Giannis is better than shaq.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
            Giannis is better than shaq.
            See... this is where you want to see what you look like before ever responding to such a ridiculous post.

Comment

He’s getting superstar calls

Running at someone, screaming as if you’re shot before chucking and getting FTs is a joke

Today was a farce

Embiid gets same treatment but today was G’s turn

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
                This guy is everything we wanted lebron to be and more.

When he attacks the basket, he's almost unstoppable. Even if he can't get penetration, with his length he can post or rise up and shoot.

If there are no other options, he can pass to an open shooter because everybody has to help if he's going to the rim.

Also one of the best defensive players in the game.

This kid is a monster. If klay thompson goes to the bucks in the off season, I guarantee you they will get a ring if there are no injuries.
                If you started watching basketball yesterday, then yes, he is the most dominant player you've ever seen.

Comment

Dominant, I would have to say Shaq or Wilt. Giannis is amazing, but I wouldn't put him on the level of the two I mentioned as far as dominance.

Comment

As everyone mentioned, prime Shaq was just a beast. When I think of dominance, it's him.

Comment

Working...
                    X