Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor is slammed over 'racist' tweet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conor McGregor is slammed over 'racist' tweet.

....whether you think this is funny or not should this really be labeled as racism and Islamophobia??

Conor McGregor is slammed over ‘racist’ tweet branding Muslim UFC rival Khabib Nurmagomedov’s wife a ‘towel’

Conor McGregor has been slammed for a 'racist' Tweet directed at a UFC rival featuring a photo of the fighter's wife wearing an Islamic veil on their wedding day.

The message to Muslim Khabib Nurmagomedov included the image with the caption 'Your wife's a towel mate' and was met with a barrage of criticism on social media.

The post, which has now been deleted, was branded racist and Islamophobic and comes as the pair have been trading insults since Nurmagomedov defeated McGregor in October last year.

During the late night flurry of tweets McGregor's account also took aim at the Russian's brother, tweeting 'I smacked your brother around and took a s*** in this hat'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...XMKLXltHztGbDY
    Last edited by VatoMulatto; 04-03-2019, 06:02 AM.

Made me laugh. Muslims sure are interesting people.

Comment

Rude, yes. Racist, no. Except, he's in the UK where Muslim is a race and a protected species with legal immunity.

Comment

that dude kicked his loudmouthed ass.

mcgregor is a shame

it's also a shame that that poor girl has to wear that **** on her wedding day. a real, genuine shame. i bet she looks beautiful.

Comment

Meh, Muslims are always angry about something.

Comment

I think McGregor should be allowed to say anything he wants after that devastating asswhoopin he took. When you get your ass beat like that, the target of your insults should let you mouth off as much as you want. I mean, why silence him? Isn't it enough that Khabib can just rewind that asswhoopin over and over and over and over.....

How about this for a perfect comeback from Khabib: "Hey, McGregor. Remember our fight?"

Or maybe just a picture

What about, "You're my wife. I fvvcked you til you loved me, f@ggot"

(For anyone confused. This is a "I'm just playin'......but I'm sayin'...." response).
            Last edited by travestyny; 04-03-2019, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Wow, what a racist, bigot, Nazi, chauvanist, etc etc.

And travestyny, I imagine it's more annoying for Khabib to have Conor still talking chit even after that event, lol. I think a rematch with these could still come off, even though Conor is "retired". Khabib needs the KO to silence him once and for all. Maybe a straight boxing contest.

Comment

How is this such an offensive thing I'm fairly certain he's said much worse things on recorded video right?

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                  Wow, what a racist, bigot, Nazi, chauvanist, etc etc.

And travestyny, I imagine it's more annoying for Khabib to have Conor still talking chit even after that event, lol. I think a rematch with these could still come off, even though Conor is "retired". Khabib needs the KO to silence him once and for all. Maybe a straight boxing contest.
                  I agree.

In all honesty, Khabib really doesn't have to say much to McGregor. Just ask him if he wants another go or not. Unfortunately, sometimes the hardest thing to do is ignoring the twitching flea after you've swatted it.

But I still think he should claim it was McGregor under that "towel"
                  Last edited by travestyny; 04-03-2019, 06:57 AM.

Comment

conor wouldn't say that if the 2 were alone.

Comment

Working...
                    X