Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Today's update on this sordid tale:

https://nypost.com/2019/04/01/new-de...ccuser-report/
    My bad. I didn't notice you posted this here already!

--edit--

Oh, yours actually has a lot more details than the updated story I saw. Good looking out!

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      Wtf does the condition of his acl have to do with whether or not he knocked up the woman? Do you guys screw with your knees? I had plenty of sex with a gf while nursing a broken collarbone.

Further proof you millenials are poo-sees.

Notwithstanding the above, the woman is a goldigger, no question about it.
      lol. I didn't mean it like that. He could have had sex with her hours after his acl injury. I just thought it was strange that so soon after his injury he'd be wanting to force himself on someone, but not saying that it was proof that he didn't.

Comment

Oh Jesus. Wait until the rest of the lounge finds out that the accuser is a Black woman, and she is claiming he called her "My Slave" during this kinky sex romp. Not again!

But what's up with this part:

NYPD sources have said the accuser is “believable.”

Based on what, I'd like to know?! Unless that document that she has was really signed by him, I guess. But how do you accuse someone of raping you and then you spend more time with them immediately, saying you enjoyed the time, and then continue to pursue him? How do you then prove it wasn't consensual?

This is already getting Jussie Smollett strange. :-|

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          With all the mfers lying lately I ain't buying NOTHING. And I'm dying to see those MJ accusers getting proven false at some point cuz those mfers lying too.

Also I have no clue who this mfer even is.

Comment

Working...
          X