No announcement yet.

Report: Porzingis accused of rape in New York

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    did she came out coz she didnt get the 68k promised to her?

got to be a democrat

lol
    lol. Let it go, bro. Let it go!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      With all the mfers lying lately I ain't buying NOTHING. And I'm dying to see those MJ accusers getting proven false at some point cuz those mfers lying too.

Also I have no clue who this mfer even is.
      Apparently MJ's niece and nephew are going to put out a rebuttal video to Leaving Neverland.

But at this point, there are so many videos with evidence that rips those guys and the other accusers to shreds. I went into that whole saga definitely unbiased as I'm not a big MJ fan and didn't even think his vitiligo was legit until Szef told me it was in his autopsy (still skeptical), but it seems he didn't touch those kids and didn't purposely turn himself into a white ghoul. Maybe just a ghoul

Comment

I dont believe it.

Don't you find it uncanny that millionare famous athletes are the one who least need to rape because they can pretty much have their pick of dimes, yet they're the ones who get accused the most?

What's astronomically more likely is this hoe wants attention, fame and a handout.

Comment

Also... how do you rape someone... and then pay them after???

How the **** does that make sense?

What the hell kind of rapist pays the women he rapes? Whats even funnier is that she says she stayed quiet because she agreed to take the money.. what in the actual hell?

This bltch is stupid as ****. She actually thought anyone would believe this shlt. It's an obvious fabrication from a dumb hoe with a few brain cells loose.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Apparently MJ's niece and nephew are going to put out a rebuttal video to Leaving Neverland.
            I've already listened to interviews with Brandy & Taj. They bring up some relevant sh^t with Wade, but nothing super damning. Brandy f#cked him & was his gf during part of the time MJ was allegedly f#cking him.

Clearly these two MeToo mfers are broke mfers with limited options since MJ died. This is a cash grab attempt imo.

But at this point, there are so many videos with evidence that rips those guys and the other accusers to shreds. I went into that whole saga definitely unbiased as I'm not a big MJ fan and didn't even think his vitiligo was legit until Szef told me it was in his autopsy (still skeptical), but it seems he didn't touch those kids and didn't purposely turn himself into a white ghoul. Maybe just a ghoul
            Yea I haven't been a MJ fan since I was 8 or some sh^t. And I thought he probably was f#cking kids for years before the FBI came at him & couldn't convict him of anything. Dude was a weirdo, but not a weirdo who f#cked kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I've already listened to interviews with Brandy & Taj. They bring up some relevant sh^t with Wade, but nothing super damning. Brandy f#cked him & was his gf during part of the time MJ was allegedly f#cking him.

Clearly these two MeToo mfers are broke mfers with limited options since MJ died. This is a cash grab attempt imo.

Yea I haven't been a MJ fan since I was 8 or some sh^t. And I thought he probably was f#cking kids for years before the FBI came at him & couldn't convict him of anything. Dude was a weirdo, but not a weirdo who f#cked kids.
              Have you watched the RazorFist videos that one of the dudes here posted in a thread? They were very well done. Brandy and Taj did an 1.5 hour interview with him, too. I saw they recently did one with another channel that I sometimes watch. 2 black dudes, but I can't remember their names.

But the RazorFist dude has like 3 videos debunking the MJ allegations that he made before his interview with the fam. Very well done.

Just in case you haven't seen them, here is the 3rd one. I watched them in reverse order since that meant I was watching what was most relevant to debunking the Neverland doc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYx0vLfpRYY&t=1s

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
                I dont believe it.

Don't you find it uncanny that millionare famous athletes are the one who least need to rape because they can pretty much have their pick of dimes, yet they're the ones who get accused the most?

What's astronomically more likely is this hoe wants attention, fame and a handout.
                Maybe we just don't hear about all the other dudes that go around raping people. Also, the chicks might not even be going after them because the dudes probably don't have shlt.

But you know, it's all about power. And those with a lot of money believe they have enough power to do what they want and get away with it.

Like Kobe when he had the nerve to tell the police, "Well, I know Shaq just pays for things like this to go away. SO um..."

But I hear you. I need more info for this to seem legit to me.

Comment

I don’t mean to paint with a broad brush but every woman in the world is a lying whore

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    Have you watched the RazorFist videos that one of the dudes here posted in a thread? They were very well done. Brandy and Taj did an 1.5 hour interview with him, too. I saw they recently did one with another channel that I sometimes watch. 2 black dudes, but I can't remember their names.

But the RazorFist dude has like 3 videos debunking the MJ allegations that he made before his interview with the fam. Very well done.

Just in case you haven't seen them, here is the 3rd one. I watched them in reverse order since that meant I was watching what was most relevant to debunking the Neverland doc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYx0vLfpRYY&t=1s
                    Nah haven't watched that. I'll check it out. Thanks for the recommendation.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                      If this is true, oh well, case closed. But who knows, she should hire Gloria Allred and see if she can get a few bucks out of the NBA.
                      i expect that to happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X