Collapse
No announcement yet.

America should allow other countries to vote in the 2020 Election

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny how people from other countries are experts on American politics, just look at some of the posters here.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
      Welcome to my ignore list pink-Díck
      Bye bye coward

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        It's funny how people from other countries are experts on American politics, just look at some of the posters here.
        They're just as ******ed as half of our voting population.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          I would say it's trolling, but we have politicians who want to knock down the wall and we have states where you don't need ID to vote, I could see people pushing for this next.
          Yup thats what i think everytime i hear someone screaming there should be no ID required for voting

They trolling

Comment

Democrats are trying as hard as they can to rig the elections in 2020. Lower the voting age to 16, do away with electoral votes, grant voting rights to illegals, etc. For all the talk and outrage over a party that went crazy when Trump said me may not accept the outcome of the election if he lost, they are still salty and behaving like petulant children. They will stop at nothing to steal an election.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              Yup thats what i think everytime i hear someone screaming there should be no ID required for voting

They trolling
              I have no voting rights in this country but I find it funny people complaining about ID proof for votes.
              They check your IDs in pubs, why shouldn't a polling station check an ID is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Democrats are trying as hard as they can to rig the elections in 2020. Lower the voting age to 16, do away with electoral votes, grant voting rights to illegals, etc. For all the talk and outrage over a party that went crazy when Trump said me may not accept the outcome of the election if he lost, they are still salty and behaving like petulant children. They will stop at nothing to steal an election.
                And to think, just over 2 years ago they were telling us our elections were fine, when they thought Hillary was going to destroy Trump.

Once Trump won, suddenly all the rules in the game had to be changed.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  And to think, just over 2 years ago they were telling us our elections were fine, when they thought Hillary was going to destroy Trump.

Once Trump won, suddenly all the rules in the game had to be changed.
                  Exactly. Sore losers and cheaters. The party of handouts wants the next election to be a handout smh

Comment

U.s. citizens who currently reside in the United states who paid taxes without criminal record or on welfare.

Not a u.s. citizen? No vote.

Dont live in the u.s.? No vote.

Didnt pay taxes? No vote.

Criminal record? No vote.

Collecting welfare or social security? No vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      Especially the euro phags.

They got EU problems to worry about but rather talk about trump.

Comment

Working...
                      X