Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All charges against Jussie Smollett dropped, case sealed, his file is wiped clean.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
    No justice.
    no peace!.....

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      At the very least he's been publicly shamed, exposed, ridiculed and he lost his job. Good enough for me.
      Of course it would be for a fat drunk loser cuck like yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Of course it would be for a fat drunk loser cuck like yourself
        You're the fat bum who'd suck the crap out of Trumps arse if he told you to.

Go back to one of your imaginary bars, Cletus.

Comment

At the very least he's been publicly shamed, exposed, ridiculed and he lost his job. Good enough for me.
          True. Hopefully this makes him box office & ratings poison in his industry, but I suspect some will hire him off of this bs now although I don't suspect he'll have as high profile of a gig as Empire again.

At the end of the day him getting sent up the river was probably unlikely anyway so the rep damage was likely always going to be his real punishment.

I mainly wanted to see this guy f#cked up cuz to me this is all in the same sphere of a woman falsely accusing a man of a sexual crime typically, getting caught in her lie & then nothing f#cking happening to her legally for something that has already damaged the mans reputation cuz of the stigma of just being linked with a sex crime, as these situations often are, & coulda sent the man to prison if she'd made less mistakes with her lies & bs.

That sh^t needs to stop & more high profile situations where a person trying some bs like that & getting f#cked up themselves over their lies are some sh^t that I think needs to happen to flip these insane "believe all victims" sh^t thats in the air right now.

I'm all for people doing f#cked up things getting locked up, but to me lying about someone doing a f#cked up thing to you is ALSO a f#cked up thing & is worthy of punishment & a ruined reputation if one has a reputation that can be ruined.

Comment

how long you figure this will last? not long. i bet once the heat is off, hollywood will probably turn this f*ggot into a martyr. in their ****ed minds, the only "crime" poor pussie has been accused of was being anti-trump.

Comment

some black dudes will gonna get beat by them white popos tonight. skit skit skit

Comment

2 white guys in Maga hats should bash him now.

He can't make the same complaint twice.

Comment

As always, it ain't black or white, it's green.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Dem or not they are going hard in the paint!
                    Of course they can't prosecute and convict him, because then they will set a precedent of going after false accusers; and, if they don't go after false accusers, they will risk losing their integrity and looking like hypocrites.

The majority false accusers are women and since this new era is all about building and empowering women, arresting and convicting Smollet on false accusation would be a blow back to their agenda, though he is man, albeit, a gay one.

Comment

• Hopefully the FBI investigation will go deep in the prosecutor and Smollett.

Comment

Working...
                      X