Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demi Moore Sexually Abused Child?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean, it's a bit creepy from her point of view.
    If he roles were reversed they'd be a stink about it.

Comment

That lucky mutherfuccer. Where was my 19 year old Demi Moore when I was 15?

Fuc this bullchit, this just ain't fair

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
        It's cause the male is the more dominant species in most cases involving men vs women. Plus there is no sex if the co.ck isn't hard and a hard co.ck indicates willingness. A women taking advantage of a young male is usually done at the mental level rather than physical. Perhaps that is where the leniency comes from.
        I wish the bold would have happened to me.........

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          I wish the bold would have happened to me.........
          it might have but you're probably too ugly.

Comment

it might have but you're probably too ugly.
            No ''probably'' about it

Comment

Kids were built different back then. If you have, let's say, Ariana Grande smooch some 15 year old boy today, he'd start crying #metoo and demand her to be arrested.

When I was 16 I shagged a 23 year old hottie that worked at the mall, like I said, we were built different back then. You can tell by how this kid acts he was a total alpha.

Comment

TBF, 15-19....semantics. Technicalities. Most married people have more than a 4 year gap. Took 37 years for this to become ''news''.

Comment

It's not a double standard cause it's not the same thing. For example he compared it to the Cosby case which should be ridiculous to you even without explanation.
                  Bill Cosby may not be the perfect comparison, but he was not really the subject. The subject was implied in this instance, and It was double standard.

If you have a man doing the same, moreso one who is famous, he would have been dragged all over the media and metoo'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Erroid View Post
                    Actually you missed the point, which is on the topic of Demi Moore and sexual abuse of a minor. OP just happened to include comments from on the video that’s the topic of discussion and one of those comment mention Bill Cosby.

In any case if that’s all you have to go by and that comment assumes those women who accused Cosby are only out for a “quick buck” then you’re about as smart as your level of reading comprehension because that’s a very weak stance to be taking.
                    Really? You created an alt for this? Demi Moore and the kid are just examples used to describe the double standard. The issue is not "Demi Moore" and the "boy", per se, but an "older woman" with an "underage boy". Switch her name for any female and the question would still remain.

The implicit question is "what would have been the outcome had their sex be reversed?"

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      Really? You created an alt for this? Demi Moore and the kid are just examples used to describe the double standard. The issue is not "Demi Moore" and the "boy", per se, but an "older woman" with an "underage boy". Switch her name for any female and the question would still remain.

The implicit question is "what would have been the outcome had their sex be reversed?"
                      When you make a claim, you’d better come with some evidence.

Quote where in OP’s post does OP suggests this is an example of a double standard and implies the question “what would have been the outcome had their sex be reversed?”.

You took your initial stance on someone else’s assumptions, now you’re making a ton yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X