No announcement yet.

Demi Moore Sexually Abused Child?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
    I'm a grown man so, no. Hell no. In other societies that would be normal though.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_..._United_States

Other societies???

Don't think being a grown man stopped them?

In Florida, 16,400 children, some as young as 13, were married from 2000-2017, which is the second highest incidence of child marriage after Texas.

In Texas from 2000 to 2014, almost 40,000 children were married.

In the state of New York, more than 3,800 children were married between 2000 and 2010.

In Virginia between 2004 and 2013, nearly 4,500 children were married according to the Tahirh Justice Center.

In Alabama there was over 8,600 child marriages from 2000 to 2015, the fourth highest amount of any state. However, child marriage in Alabama showed a large decline in that time. In 2000, almost 1,200 children married, but by 2014 it dropped to 190.

In Ohio from 2000 to 2015 there were 4,443 girls married aged 17 and younger, including 43 age 15 and under. Among those were three 14-year-old girls, one of whom married a 48-year-old man

But lets not get too far off topic.

You don't think an 18 year old kissing 17 year old is a crime?

What about if it was a 16 year? A fifteen year old, when do things become a crime?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_..._United_States

Other societies???

Don't think being a grown man stopped them?

But lets not get too far off topic.

You don't think an 18 year old kissing 17 year old is a crime?

What about if it was a 16 year? A fifteen year old, when do things become a crime?
      The US has many different cultures operating here. I don't condone that ***** though. Why the hell should I have to explain it?

Again, if the parent or teen complains, then it's a crime. The problem here is age doesn't always reflect maturity. This is why authorities will leave it up to the parent, who should have a better idea of the teen's maturity level. There are 19 and 20 year old people who aren't ready for relationships or sex.

Comment

People worried about brain development between the ages of 15 to 19

I'm surprised #METOO hasn't made a fuss about this

Comment

Working...
        X