No announcement yet.

Demi Moore Sexually Abused Child?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
    It's not a double standard cause it's not the same thing. For example he compared it to the Cosby case which should be ridiculous to you even without explanation.
    It absolutely is a double standard. It doesn't matter if the underage kid wanted it. Plenty of underage girls willingly get with older guys.

Comment

Thread is so misleading, I was hoping she'd at least sat on his face.
      Demi is/was a pretty lady. Maybe it was her voice but for some reason I was never too crazy about her. I think she has fake **** too and I don't like fake ****.
      I liked her in About Last Night back when the titties were still real and she was getting banged in the shower.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        Thread is so misleading, I was hoping she'd at least sat on his face.

I liked her in About Last Night back when the titties were still real and she was getting banged in the shower.
        Agreed, was hoping i'd at least see her ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          It absolutely is a double standard. It doesn't matter if the underage kid wanted it. Plenty of underage girls willingly get with older guys.
          If he' comparing it to the Cosby there is no double standard cause it would be completely different.

Comment

If he' comparing it to the Cosby there is no double standard cause it would be completely different.
            Yea the Cosby thing is totally different. In general though, if that were a man kissing an underage girl, the media and the internet would be going apeshit.

Comment

I wish I were ''abused'' like that at that age

Comment

Yea the Cosby thing is totally different. In general though, if that were a man kissing an underage girl, the media and the internet would be going apeshit.
                Women don't come off as threatening

When they make out with lucky 15 year old boys, it's ''Aw, she's just being maternal''.

When a grown man does it to a 15 year old girl, he's a perv.

I don't see that perception ever changing

Comment

Lol that's not how you kiss a child,
                  that's how you don't even kiss an adult you are acquainted with ,
                  but are not in romantic relation with,
                  Thats how you kiss your lover.
                  i personally would not mind if she did it to me.
                  But that's just very weird and wrong to be honest, it's very inappropriate,that's how i feel about it.
                  Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 03-20-2019, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                    Lol that's not how you kiss a child,
                    that's how you don't even kiss an adult you are acquainted with ,
                    but are not in romantic relation with,
                    Thats how you kiss your lover.
                    i personally would not mind if she did it to me.
                    But that's just very weird and wrong to be honest, it's very inappropriate,that's how i feel about it.
                    Lol yeah exactly this. That was weird

Comment

I don't know if its a complete double standard but the women certainly get a little more wiggle room in these situations. If the age gap was bigger in this particular case I think Demi would be taking more heat.

Comment

Working...
                      X