No announcement yet.

which gym membership do you recommend??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
    im caught up between planet fitness and anytime fitness.

but which gym would u recommend??
    Anytime Fitness is a garbage, no-service boutique gym. I've had both memberships and Planet Fitness is much bigger and better. The base membership ($10/mo) is hard to beat for its price point.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
      has anybody here ever done crossfit?? is the hype real?
      Yeah, I would highly recommend Cross Fit, with a few caveats: 1. Know your body and your current conditioning limits 2. Check your ego. It's super easy to injure and keep re-injuring yourself with Cross Fit, if you jump into it with complete abandon. I completely changed my body comp in 9 months of Cross Fit training, but I also repeately injured myself and had persistent shoulder pains from overdoing it in weight and reps for muscles that just weren't strong enough. I spent many restless nights dealing with ghost pains in my shoulders, neck and arms for trying to keep up with dudes much bigger, younger and more fit than I was. It's best to find someone in your group who is at your level and then just compete with that guy. Stick with it and avoid injury and you simply CANNOT avoid getting in the best shape of your life with Cross Fit.
      Last edited by NachoMan; 09-29-2020, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X