• Time
  • Show
Clear All

in full agreement

Comment

I recommend any gym with a real live boxing ring in it...........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Planet Fitness is only $10, its definitely a value, but the fact that they don't have a bench or weights that go up to 90lb puts a damper on it for me. If you wan't to lose weight however, I'm not going to knock you, it does have the highest amount of hot girls in it out of any other gym.
        Hot girls are a plus but not for a fighter, especially when he is training.........Rockin'

Comment

City gyms or else ymca

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
            im caught up between planet fitness and anytime fitness.

but which gym would u recommend??
            which is going to be better for you financial wise and location?

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
              which is going to be better for you financial wise and location?
              - -If a gym is needed, so be it.

Obviously if a boxer you need regular sparring, but I ain't ever belong to one though my wife joined a couple.
              I'd take my free pass to go to see if they were safe, and for what she wanted they were, but the universal or Nautilas weight machines where the guys hang out was creepy beyond measure and the first and only time I was ever offered steroids.

Never needed one and always in better overall shape than 99% of guys ever existent.

That 1% is killer though, and I had better things to do than obsess over something that came natural to me.

Comment

If you got the cash, just find a local boxing gym and see if the coach there is a guy who you can put your trust in. There’s two types of in shape. There’s regular in shape, and then there’s boxing in shape.

If you wanna save money, find a planet fitness or one of those other chain gyms. Most of them are the same. Maybe a gym associated with your local park district. It all depends, but since those are government funded, I feel like the facilities are nicer. Try to find one that has extra things. Like a track fit running, lap swimming pool, sauna, sh#t like that.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                  im caught up between planet fitness and anytime fitness.

but which gym would u recommend??
                  The gym where a joint and a nice Jack and Coke are waiting.

Comment

Calisthenics at home. For free.

Can't beat free squats, lunges, push-ups, pull-ups, and dips.

Comment

Just go and get a 5 year prison stretch,

You come out ripped, educated and lose your virginity as well!

Comment

Working...
                      X