No announcement yet.

Messing with a married woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

At work, just hookup and a married lady, that's 3 red flags bro. Too much risk once it ends or doesn't go as planned.

Comment

My brother ended up in the hospital with a couple holes poked in him for messing with a married woman. Guess her dude wasn't ready to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          She's a little older. Lol. That was my favorite part. Listen, this is not a diss - but now I understand your defense of the Kardashians.

Here's the most absolute number one rule people don't follow because they have no will power. DO NOT dip your pen in company ink. And now for for addition advice... Do NOT. There's way too many other women out there. Keep it moving. You do not want to get caught up in any sort of drama like that. I've seen it ruin lives.

An angry husband returns with a gun

Just not worth it mate

Comment

I did that once.i actually got paid for it.she ended up pregnant.the funny thing is 8yrs later the husband still think he's the father.your son 6ft2 8yrs old.chances are your not the father buddy lol.

Comment

youd probably get murdered if the husband ever finds out.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                youd probably get murdered if the husband ever finds out.

Comment

You have two strikes against you...she's married and she is a co-worker. So if her husband finds out chances are he brings it to where you work and you may lose your job as well. Or, if things go sour between you and her, now you have to see each other at work each day and it can bring tension to the workplace.

If all you want a hook-up, there are other girls for that which will be far less drama. Affairs almost always end badly, and the significant other almost always finds out.

What you need to ask yourself here is "What is the best thing that can happen and what is the worst thing that can happen?" and be honest with yourself when answering.

Comment

In my youth, I’d smash and deal with the consequences later. I always seemed to believe could pull a slick bank robber move, “Get get, get some money, get out, then get awa, AND NOBOY GETS HURT!.

I’d get in, liked driving her around hard, just like a rental car, easy to drive, nothing to care or worry about. That’s why I’d get the extended insurance, so I could drive her hard.

But, I usually caused a lot of pain, eceived death threats, had an impossible time working with the woman, and got a lions share of the blame. It was fun, but not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      So for the last 2 months or so I've been messing around with this woman at work. It started innocent and tbh at first I didn't even like her (her character, not her looks) and the feeling was mutual.

But after a while we started talking, at first about trivial **** then about more serious stuff and, as it turns out, she's not this uptight bytch I thought she was. She's a little older (31) than me (29), but I don't mind that.

She likes me too, she always finds some excuse to be near me, she "accidentally' touches me all the time, not to mention I've caught her thousands of times staring at me. Not looking, just outright staring. The signs are there: she wants to ****.

Normally I wouldn't even think twice, BUT there's a catch: she's married with 2 kids.

She doesn't outright say she's unhappy but I can tell she is miserable. Last week she told me she wishes she didn't get married in such young age (when she was 19 not because she got knocked up, her hubby is 8 years older than her) and that she sometimes wonders how would it be if she got to enjoy her 20's as a single woman like most of her friends did. She says her and her hubby don't have that spark anymore they once did, that they rarely talk and that he's never home.

Wtf do I do? I don't wanna be that guy who ****s another man's wife but it sounds like their marriage could be over soon anyway. On the other hand, I don't want her show up with two kids on my doorstep once her husband finds out cuz I'm certainly not looking for a relationship.

Should I just bang her one time and then call it quits? Or should I just keep it moving and not get involved in this (potential) drama? What do I do?
                      Run away. Fast and far. She has to work things out on her own. If she can't she has no character.

Comment

Working...
                      X