No announcement yet.

Messing with a married woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messing with a married woman

So for the last 2 months or so I've been messing around with this woman at work. It started innocent and tbh at first I didn't even like her (her character, not her looks) and the feeling was mutual.

But after a while we started talking, at first about trivial **** then about more serious stuff and, as it turns out, she's not this uptight bytch I thought she was. She's a little older (31) than me (29), but I don't mind that.

She likes me too, she always finds some excuse to be near me, she "accidentally' touches me all the time, not to mention I've caught her thousands of times staring at me. Not looking, just outright staring. The signs are there: she wants to ****.

Normally I wouldn't even think twice, BUT there's a catch: she's married with 2 kids.

She doesn't outright say she's unhappy but I can tell she is miserable. Last week she told me she wishes she didn't get married in such young age (when she was 19 not because she got knocked up, her hubby is 8 years older than her) and that she sometimes wonders how would it be if she got to enjoy her 20's as a single woman like most of her friends did. She says her and her hubby don't have that spark anymore they once did, that they rarely talk and that he's never home.

Wtf do I do? I don't wanna be that guy who ****s another man's wife but it sounds like their marriage could be over soon anyway. On the other hand, I don't want her show up with two kids on my doorstep once her husband finds out cuz I'm certainly not looking for a relationship.

Should I just bang her one time and then call it quits? Or should I just keep it moving and not get involved in this (potential) drama? What do I do?

You're courting death my friend.

First, you're saying you're kinda digging a woman that's a piece of shlt. She's married with 2 kids and she's willingly to betray them. She cant be a cheater with out being a liar. Can you Truly believe anything she says?

Plus married women are off limits. You dont want those potential problems. And anything can come out of this situation
    Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 03-18-2019, 12:09 PM.

Comment

She's a little older. Lol. That was my favorite part. Listen, this is not a diss - but now I understand your defense of the Kardashians.

Here's the most absolute number one rule people don't follow because they have no will power. DO NOT dip your pen in company ink. And now for for addition advice... Do NOT. There's way too many other women out there. Keep it moving. You do not want to get caught up in any sort of drama like that. I've seen it ruin lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        Plus married women are off limits. You dont want those potential problems. And anything can come out of this situation
        100% absolutely.

Comment

To me, theres nothing wrong with a woman wanting to move on. Even if she's married and becomes unhappy, she should be able to separate from the dude and move on. Lifes too short to be stuck somewhere. Nothing wrong with that.

However once you've committed to someone (especially married with kids) you need to have the respect to communicate with them how ur feeling and break it off the right way. Its obviously not a fun conversation to have but when ur in that deep with a family and whatnot u cant just wipe ur hands and walk away. She has some business to take care of before you should ever think about doing anything with this woman. Right now it sounds like shes not happy with her husband , but isn't willing to move on may it be financial reasons or whatever. So shes stringing him along, and thats ****ed up. And if you knowing all this information, and still **** her, that kinda makes you a POS.

Long story short OP "plenty of fish" in the sea lol. Move on

Comment

This can only end poorly

But if you do do something, keep us updated

Comment

Just keep ignoring and playing off her advances for a while. Keep us updated. If she does anything risky like hand across a thigh or asking you out on a "business date", keep playing along. Do not reciprocate though, as it could turn ugly (SH) quickly.

Do not be too much of a tease

Once you sense it's gotten to a certain point, and after you've updated all of us, then tell her that this is inappropriate, workplace, etc.. that she has to address her relationship head on with her husband.

Comment

Apparently I'm the only piece of shít here. But I've been where you're at, so I'll give some of the pro's and con's. If her and the dude have money, be aware of private investigators and shít, sounds crazy but people actually do this often. Don't worry about her showing up with kids at your door, if she ever got caught, dude would probably fight to keep the kids anywho.

Also make sure this bítch has some smarts, if she's a dumb, pretty type, you will definitely get caught. Make sure you get one of those authentic girls and the secret is good.

I would do it, but don't think too much on it or you'll start feeling like karma is hiding in bushes with a crowbar waiting for your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  She's a little older. Lol. That was my favorite part. Listen, this is not a diss - but now I understand your defense of the Kardashians.

Here's the most absolute number one rule people don't follow because they have no will power. DO NOT dip your pen in company ink. And now for for addition advice... Do NOT. There's way too many other women out there. Keep it moving. You do not want to get caught up in any sort of drama like that. I've seen it ruin lives.
                  I laughed at the "little older" part too. Shows immaturity

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    So for the last 2 months or so I've been messing around with this woman at work. It started innocent and tbh at first I didn't even like her (her character, not her looks) and the feeling was mutual.

But after a while we started talking, at first about trivial **** then about more serious stuff and, as it turns out, she's not this uptight bytch I thought she was. She's a little older (31) than me (29), but I don't mind that.

She likes me too, she always finds some excuse to be near me, she "accidentally' touches me all the time, not to mention I've caught her thousands of times staring at me. Not looking, just outright staring. The signs are there: she wants to ****.

Normally I wouldn't even think twice, BUT there's a catch: she's married with 2 kids.

She doesn't outright say she's unhappy but I can tell she is miserable. Last week she told me she wishes she didn't get married in such young age (when she was 19 not because she got knocked up, her hubby is 8 years older than her) and that she sometimes wonders how would it be if she got to enjoy her 20's as a single woman like most of her friends did. She says her and her hubby don't have that spark anymore they once did, that they rarely talk and that he's never home.

Wtf do I do? I don't wanna be that guy who ****s another man's wife but it sounds like their marriage could be over soon anyway. On the other hand, I don't want her show up with two kids on my doorstep once her husband finds out cuz I'm certainly not looking for a relationship.

Should I just bang her one time and then call it quits? Or should I just keep it moving and not get involved in this (potential) drama? What do I do?
                    You're thinking of fvvcking and calling it quits on a married woman....that you work with?

So that she can possibly make your life a living hell at work, and if her husband finds out, he knows exactly where to find you???

:-|

Comment

Working...
                    X