Quentin Tarantino Reveals His Next Movie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:wank::wank:
    Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Guaranteed Tarantino finds a way to satisfy his foot fetish in this movie.
    :wank:

Can’t wait. He has never been able to top the from dusk till dawn scene. I seriously doubt he ever will.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      Crunching Tiger Hidden Dragon did numbers at the box office.
      Do you mean crouching tiger? If so....was that a Tarantino film?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Jackie Brown was his last great film. Kill Bill was good not great. Tarantino's films started going down hill once he gave in to the pressure from Spike Lee who complained about how many times the N-word was used in his movies. Apparently, no one but Spike is allowed to use the N-word for shock value and realism, and only Spike is allowed to apply context that meets with the approval of the rest of the Hollywood cucks. Quentin lost his balls.
        I could be wrong, but I thought Tarantino told Spike to go F himself regarding the n-word issue.

Comment

Hateful 8 was a very good movie. Django was excellent.
          It's very perspective tbh, Django was boring at parts for me and same with hateful 8.
          Now Reservoir Dogs imo was his best movie.

Comment

He was really clever in the 90's but everything since has felt so forced and contrived. It actually feels like he became a guy trying to copy Tarentino's style. He stopped inventing and just started lifting from a lot of classic cult flicks. Really offensive to someone like me who loves spaghetti westerns, samurai films, and can see how much he straight jacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              He was really clever in the 90's but everything since has felt so forced and contrived. It actually feels like he became a guy trying to copy Tarentino's style. He stopped inventing and just started lifting from a lot of classic cult flicks. Really offensive to someone like me who loves spaghetti westerns, samurai films, and can see how much he straight jacked.
              THANK YOU!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                It's very perspective tbh, Django was boring at parts for me and same with hateful 8.
                Now Reservoir Dogs imo was his best movie.
                For me, too, man. Mr. Blonde is one crazy mofo. (and my favorite character)

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                  For me, too, man. Mr. Blonde is one crazy mofo. (and my favorite character)
                  Cool and badass

Comment

Dust to Dawn was trash. But yall forgetting Crunching Tiger.
                    Okay, is it because I typed pulf instead of pulp?

Comment

Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
                      LOL yeah if you are a college student.

His movies are a medley, watch Sergio Leone and Akira Kurosawa movies.

Ultra violence doe. N-word doe. Rape scenes and sex doe.

You kinda grow out of his movies and realise they are empty trash. Pulf Fiction and Reservoir Dogs were legit, but even then a lot of his stuff is pretentious wank, music video crap.
                      I agree 100%. Violence is no substitute for shallow plots. The Wild Bunch was violent, but it had as many layers as an onion.

Comment

Working...
                      X