The madness possessing Evergreen College

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The madness possessing Evergreen College

(Part 3 still to come)

This university is insane. Yet it's brainwashing cult teachings have spread and continue to spread to universities all across the western world.

Everyone needs to be aware of what is going on here.

Could you please summarize so I know if I want to watch this or not? I hate clicking shyt on YT without knowing what it is because then it spams be with recommendations of similar shyt.

Comment

That's how most colleges are nowadays. At least along the coasts.

These people don't live in anything resembling reality. They were just born, guaranteed quota admission to a college, given a job at that college and everything they say results in applause because they're treated like an novelty, counter-culture art exhibit.

That's all funny (in a tragic way) until they come to outnumber the actual scientists and intellectuals at a campus, which by now they have at most.

On the wrong side of a state penitentiary or as a student in public college, the two last environments a gifted/perceptive person wants to spend much time in.
      Last edited by ////; 03-17-2019, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Got the madness of the NWO! Oh wait that was WCW in 1996.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Could you please summarize so I know if I want to watch this or not? I hate clicking shyt on YT without knowing what it is because then it spams be with recommendations of similar shyt.
          It's actual footage of the extreme ideology and policies students and faculty are trying to push at evergreen. The footage is predominantly of the meetings they had and they are mostly filmed by the people pushing these absurd agendas which just adds to the disconnect.

It also has commentary from former staff, most notably former Evergreen professor Bret Weinstein. They talk about some of the bizarre s**t they had to do while working there such as a mandatory annual racism check for all staff.

Comment

DAILY REMINDER: These are the good guys;

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
              It's actual footage of the extreme ideology and policies students and faculty are trying to push at evergreen. The footage is predominantly of the meetings they had and they are mostly filmed by the people pushing these absurd agendas which just adds to the disconnect.

It also has commentary from former staff, most notably former Evergreen professor Bret Weinstein. They talk about some of the bizarre s**t they had to do while working there such as a mandatory annual racism check for all staff.
              Thx.

Bump.

Comment

Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
                DAILY REMINDER: These are the good guys;
                I can't even look at that **** for more than 5 seconds without my stomach turning and having violent fantasies...

I'd put every other political view I hold on the negotiating table if we could just send people who sexually exploit children to death camps

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  I can't even look at that **** for more than 5 seconds without my stomach turning and having violent fantasies...

I'd put every other political view I hold on the negotiating table if we could just send people who sexually exploit children to death camps
                  The world is just a really sick and depraved place, it's times like these you are reminded that God isn't so evil - whether you believe in him or not you understand the stories in the bible of human extinction and genocide from God were completely justified - there is no educating away this level of evil

Comment

Freshmen enrollment down 50 percent
                    Freshmen enrollment at Evergreen State College has plummeted since the controversial “Day of Absence” in May 2017. Mike Paros, professor of biological and environmental science, authored a post for the Heterodox Academy stating that less than 300 freshmen are expected to attend the school this fall, a decrease of 50 percent from two years ago.
                    Campus officials have yet to release any official fall 2018 enrollment numbers.
                    Paros’ post states that the college is publicly funded for a student population of 4,200. This coming year, the total student population is around 2,800, he writes.
                    Evergreen made headlines in May 2017 when biology professor Bret Weinstein drew student protests and threats of violence for refusing to leave campus on the “Day of Absence.” Weinstein had told the director of a campus multicultural office via an email that he was not leaving campus on a day when white students and faculty were asked to voluntarily leave campus.
                    The day was a reversal of previous days of absence during which nonwhite students and faculty left campus to demonstrate their value to the campus and remaining whites participated in anti-racism workshops.
                    Weinstein was surrounded by a student mob and yelled at for refusing to participate, with the crowd chanting “Hey hey, ho ho, Bret Weinstein’s got to go.”
                    Weinstein was forced to hold class off campus because he was told that campus police could not protect him.
                    Earlier this year, Evergreen president George Bridges predicted a 20 percent drop in enrollment. According to Paros, the numbers are far worse.
                    Paros also wrote he was the only Evergreen professor to speak out in support of Weinstein.

Comment

Working...
                    X