• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
    I believe Paris Jackson is his biological kid[/U][/I][/B]
    Her dad is Mark Lester.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      I honestly don't think she's really Micheal Jackson's kid at all. Does she look like any of the Jacksons ?
      Of course not. Anyone who thinks MJ is the biological father is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        Her dad is Mark Lester.
        I am aware who Mark Lester is, and he is not her biological father.

She is abit of a throwback, as I have just explained in my first post in this thread.

Ether which way, Michael Jackson was her Dad.

She has Joe Jackson's eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          Of course not. Anyone who thinks MJ is the biological father is crazy.

You don't understand genetics, Paris Jackson is a throwback 'As I have explained in this thread'. The Jackson family have blue eye's within their genetic make up.

Michael Jackson is Paris Jackson Father in general and biological Father also.

Comment

You don't understand genetics, Paris Jackson is a throwback 'As I have explained in this thread'. The Jackson family have blue eye's within their genetic make up.

Michael Jackson is Paris Jackson Father in general and biological Father also.
            That's no throwback. MJ is not the biological father. Paris is straight up white.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              Joe Jackson's eye color is green not blue! What other facial features does she have with any Jackson ?
              Blue/Green they have changed over the years.

What facial features does she has in common with Mark Lester? None, just because he is a white man, does not mean he is her father. 'I honestly believe she is a throw back'

Comment

That's no throwback. MJ is not the biological father. Paris is straight up white.
                A throwback is not a black looking white person, they can appear just like Paris Jackson. I thought one of my friends was lying when he stated this back in my college days, only until my Mum told me about a white couple who produced a full on black baby, when she was just a kid' The White woman was given heavy abuse, and disowned by her family until? She proved that the baby was her husbands.

Comment

A throwback is not a black looking white person, they can appear just like Paris Jackson. I thought one of my friends was lying when he stated this back in my college days, only until my Mum told me about a white couple who produced a full on black baby.
                  What the hell are you talking about? A white couple can not produce a full black baby. There's nothing black about Paris. I bet you think MJ is the biological father to his son Prince too?

He's as white as his sister

Comment

What the hell are you talking about? A white couple can not produce a full black baby. There's nothing black about Paris. I bet you think MJ is the biological father to his son Prince too.

He's as white as his sister

White people can produce a full on black baby, because technically/genetically speaking? There is no such thing as a pure white person, and the same goes for every other ethnicity out there 'accept black people' they are the only race of people who can claim to be 100% Black. Every other race is just a mixture in varying degrees.

There is only really 1 pure race of people? Black people, everybody else is just a variation of black. Black people are basically ground zero to the human race, genetically speaking. And this is why, throw backs can appear within other ethnics, because at some point in their genetic time line? They have mingled with black people etc

I am specifically speaking about Paris Jackson, my personal believe is that she is a throw back. 'There has obviously been white people mingling with the Jackson family, going back in history etc'

When I first heard about these sort of situations, I was the same? I did not believe such a occurrence could happen.

Comment

With all that money you wanna kill yourself? Some people can't afford a decent meal or a warm roof over the head while you got everything? People need to be grateful in life.

Comment

Working...
                      X