Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paris Jackson, Alleged Suicide Attempt this morning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad to see a young black woman going through hard times like this. First her parents divorce, then her black biological father died all to young, now everyone have been calling her black biological father a pedophile again.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Not one curl in that girl's hair. I aint buying it either.

Shes atleast as black as Shaun King

Comment

Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
        Yeah man, I'm with this guy. A human life is a human life, don't let this modern world make you forget that.
        i don't mean i want her to die or seeing her suffer in life make's me happy,'m saying she's always depressed, she's not feeling good in her skin, even before the documentary,psychological problems, uses drugs for het emotional pain and she doesn't seem to me strong enough to turn it around,
        that's why i said what i did

Comment

I like beans and cocaine now fuk off.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Not one curl in that girl's hair. I aint buying it either.
            hahaha could she say the N word you )))?
            How would you react?

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
              i don't mean i want her to die or seeing her suffer in life make's me happy,'m saying she's always depressed, she's not feeling good in her skin, even before the documentary,psychological problems, uses drugs for het emotional pain and she doesn't seem to me strong enough to turn it around,
              that's why i said what i did
              I didn't try and shame you either or use emotionally manipulative language/buzzwords. We all say things online good or bad - at least you own your words.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                Shes atleast as black as Shaun King
                I dunno. I got the feeling that if Shaun King grew out his hair, you'd see some naps up in there. At least it would be just a lil kinky.

But then again, this guy is black too, so...

But I doubt his parents looked like MJ. lol

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                  hahaha could she say the N word you )))?
                  How would you react?
                  When she's in bed on all fours? I'm iight with that.

Comment

Well, she'll be 21 in a few weeks. She's had problems with suicide-attempts and drug addiction for a good few years. She identifies as black and said MJ raised her, at Neverland, to be black and proud of it.
                    I believe she's said that she came out as gay or bi at 14. She's received a lot of cyberbullying.

She must be wealthy, which can be a 2-way street.

Wish her the best. I hope she stays off drugs/alcohol and ignores cyberbullying, and the revelations know about her father.

It's not her fault whatever he did with boys. Maybe stay off the net, and enjoy life.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                      I believe Paris Jackson is his biological kid, but she is abit of a Throw back 'Lets not forget Joe Jackson, Michael Jackson's dad had blue eyes well? His eye's look very much like Paris Jackson's.

I never knew a throw back existed, when I was in college? A friend of mine kept telling me about some Nigerian he knew who basically looked Caucasian 'I ignored him and was actually angered by his statements until? My Mum told me a story about, a White couple who gave birth to a black baby' This was when she was a kid, people within this woman's family believed she had cheated with a black man' But in the end I believe she proved that the black kid was his husbands etc

But on topic, I hope Paris Jackson pulls through. She seems cool.
                      Joe Jackson's eye color is green not blue! What other facial features does she have with any Jackson ?

Comment

Working...
                      X