No announcement yet.

New Zealand Senator blames the Muslims for the Mosque attacks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
    Why don’t you do your part and return to tinge Middle East? Trust me the shooter and people like him don’t want you here.

Do your part to help stop white genocide. Go back to Lebanon if you’re so concerned.
    I'll try dumb the concept of moderation & people admitting something has gone far enough to caveman level so you could process it and you completely ignored it.

ME THINK WRONG FOR EUROPE BE INVADE AND TAKE FROM EUROPEAN

ME NO LIVE IN EUROPE BUT UNDERSTAND WHY EUROPE MAN NOW SEE USA AS LAST HOME

ME ALSO THINK WRONG FOR MANY OTHER THING IN PAST TO HAPPEN

WE NOT CHANGE THING IN PAST BUT WE STOP FROM GETTING WORSE IN FUTURE
    Last edited by ////; 03-17-2019, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
      May i ask where you are from?
      New York City East Harlem, and I am a white boy for what it is worth. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
        I'll try dumb this down to caveman level so you could process it and you completely ignored it.

ME THINK WRONG FOR EUROPE BE INVADE AND TAKE FROM EUROPEAN

ME ALSO THINK WRONG FOR OTHER THING IN PAST TO HAPPEN

WE NO CHANGE THING IN PAST BUT WE STOP THING GETTING WORSE IN FUTURE
        Let me explain it to you like the moron you are.

You complain about immigration and white genocide/replacement by immigrants.
        You an immigrant and not white.
        Therefore you should go back to your own country and stop the very thing you complain about.

Comment

Calling them supremacists for just wanting to have a homeland like everyone else does kind of makes it difficult to take the rest of your point seriously. They are asking for something you promote heavily in all other contexts: "Equality".

The world's ethnic majority groups clamping like a vice around less than 10% of the human population and breeding them out of existence as a "punishment" for mostly imagined historical collective crimes is not equality (nor is being disproportionately interracially murdered/raped decade after decade, locked in prison in the EU for the "speech crime" of publicly discussing it, etc).
          This guy called himself a white supremacist and referenced white supremacist & their writings. I would hope we both can agree he is a white supremacist.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
            Let me explain it to you like the moron you are.

You complain about immigration and white genocide/replacement by immigrants.
            You an immigrant and not white.
            Therefore you should go back to your own country and stop the very thing you complain about.
            My homeland was invaded by Muslims and we were driven here, so we could wait to be invaded by Muslims again and stupid drunk "homies" with no grasp of logic or geography could call it "white supremacy"

One thing does comfort me, that all you drunken oblivious homies will some day live under the jackboot of Islam. Karma in a way.
            Last edited by ////; 03-17-2019, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              This guy called himself a white supremacist and referenced white supremacist & their writings. I would hope we both can agree he is a white supremacist.
              I was not referring specifically to the Christchurch shooter. As far as I know yes he actually referred to himself as a "supremacist". He's also an insane murderer, so it's not surprising that he subscribes to an ideology as mathematically impossible as "white supremacy".

Mixing nationalism/self-determination movements with supremacy & terrorism is a very old tactic & you deliberately misuse the terms interchangeably. I wonder if the Catalonians trying to break free from Spain are called "Catalonian supremacists".

You weren't discussing the shooter earlier. You were discussing people who are concerned with the hopeless immigration & birth rate situation in western countries. Just wanting to exist doesn't=supremacy.
              Last edited by ////; 03-17-2019, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Interesting web archive find:

The Al-Noor mosque (the mosque that was shot up) has been a recruitment ground for ISIS fighters, specifically a New Zealander who was brainwashed by recruiters & subsequently died to a US drone strike.

https://web.archive.org/web/20140727...death-by-drone
                What's really interesting about that is that guy & the shooter are both immigrants to NZ. Born in Australia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Plus he speaks at neo Nazi rallies and his support crew have been convicted of crimes associated with their beliefs

Impossible to deny that he is a racist

Fortunately, he’s going to be thrown out in May

Comment

My homeland was invaded by Muslims and we were driven here, so we could wait to be invaded by Muslims again and stupid drunk "homies" with no grasp of logic or geography could call it "white supremacy"
                    So in other words it’s okay for you to leave and look for a better life, but not others doing the same.

Got it.

Comment

I was not referring specifically to the Christchurch shooter. As far as I know yes he actually referred to himself as a "supremacist". He's also an insane murderer.

Mixing nationalism/self-determination movements with supremacy & terrorism is a very old tactic & you deliberately misuse the terms interchangeably. I wonder if the Catalonians trying to break free from Spain are called "Catalonian supremacists".

You weren't discussing the shooter earlier. You were discussing people who are concerned with the hopeless immigration & birth rate situation in western countries. Just wanting to exist doesn't=supremacy.
                      But that's what i was talking about in the statement you quoted. So if you're quoting me to change the subject to something you want to talk about then you should make that statement without quoting me & if i want to engage that subject I'll quote you.

Comment

Working...
                      X