No announcement yet.

Sandy Hook victims' families can sue Remington

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Put the Coffee down and you won't get burned.

Leave the car in the garage and you won't maim anyone.
    You're really reaching. One day you'll figure out guns are WEAPONS, cars are a form of TRANSPORTATION and coffee is a BEVERAGE. They can't perform their tasks, or, be misused (abused) without HUMAN INTERVENTION.

Believe it or not, guns are meant to shoot things. It's up to the human on what's being shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      You're really reaching. One day you'll figure out guns are WEAPONS, cars are a form of TRANSPORTATION and coffee is a BEVERAGE. They can't perform their tasks, or, be misused (abused) without HUMAN INTERVENTION.

Believe it or not, guns are meant to shoot things. It's up to the human on what's being shot.
      Shoot things, are the meant to murder school children?

Is that the job of a gun?

It is designed to kill large groups of people quickly and effectively

Comment

Shoot things, are the meant to murder school children?

Is that the job of a gun?

It is designed to kill large groups of people quickly and effectively
        BINGO !

weap·on
        /ˈwepən/
        noun
        noun: weapon; plural noun: weapons

a thing designed or used for inflicting bodily harm or physical damage.
        "nuclear weapons"
        a means of gaining an advantage or defending oneself in a conflict or contest.

You're catching on

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          BINGO !

weap·on
          /ˈwepən/
          noun
          noun: weapon; plural noun: weapons

a thing designed or used for inflicting bodily harm or physical damage.
          "nuclear weapons"
          a means of gaining an advantage or defending oneself in a conflict or contest.

You're catching on

A car can be a weapon, a cup of coffee can be a weapon

Comment

so when someone gets run over, they can sue the car company too right?

Comment

Quick, someone throw an iphone at me! I'm gonna git me some apple money

Don't worry about being held liable either, it'll clearly be apples fault.

Comment

A thing can be whatever a PERSON intends it to be....doesn't mean that's what that thing was MADE to do.

Example -
                A cow is a cow until A HUMAN turns it into some steaks and a bunch of shoes. Take HUMANS out of the picture and that cow REMAINS a cow

Your reaching is providing me with great laughter, no offense

Comment

This is true. We should also ban/sue coffee and vehicles. Same with go pros, they should be sued for documenting such disgusting violence and hate from the nz shooting. I haven't watched it but I hear the footage it captured was horrific, it shouldn't be allowed. Plus facebooks livestreaming should be shut down, why did they have to stream that? What the hell is wrong with facebook for showing that? While we're at it lets get rid of alcohol as well, something like 3.3mil alcohol related deaths every year worldwide, way more than remington guns.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
                    Quick, someone throw an iphone at me! I'm gonna git me some apple money

Don't worry about being held liable either, it'll clearly be apples fault.
                    Sue all smartphone companies in general. Just to be ''safe''. They're supposed to be built smart enough not to be thrown at people !

Comment

Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
                      This is true. We should also ban/sue coffee and vehicles. Same with go pros, they should be sued for documenting such disgusting violence and hate from the nz shooting. I haven't watched it but I hear the footage it captured was horrific, it shouldn't be allowed. Plus facebooks livestreaming should be shut down, why did they have to stream that? What the hell is wrong with facebook for showing that? While we're at it lets get rid of alcohol as well, something like 3.3mil alcohol related deaths every year worldwide, way more than remington guns.
                      Do trains count as vehicles ? If so, they should be sued when people jump in front of them. Stupid trains.

And doors. If doors would have kept crazy people from leaving, nothing bad would ever happen. Only good people would be allowed to leave their homes.

Comment

Working...
                      X