Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does this thread have so few pages?

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Another right wingers who loves trump goes a murder spree.

At some point right wingers need to condemn all the hate talk, all of them have guilt in this.

It's no different than what isis does to motivate lone wolf attacks on the internet.
      All the hate talk? Wtf are you on about ******? Everyone from the right to the left has condemned this piece of ****

I guess Trump motivated this guy to go out and murder all these innocent people in your warped sick mind.. Same with Pewdiepie and Candice Owens

These 3 are the right's version of ISIS Now go watch CNN and parrot what they say you little fukboi..

Comment

Whats happened to the other shooters and who are they? im not hearing anything about them in the latest bbc articles? only the ozzie guy is being mentioned?

Comment

wonder if they'll call this guy a terrorist or he'll just be labeled an extremist

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            How does this thread have so few pages?
            The right wingers on this board have voted it 5 stars and hoping it goes away

Notice the difference

If a Muslim fires on a church, trump and has fanatics on here would be all over it blaming every Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              People kill and get killed for millions of reasons

It's just popular to blame a religion or just religion in general
              I bet Atheists are salivating over this incident blaming religion

I would bet my money the shooter is a shooting game fanatic, those kids are left by their parents at home on a sunday service and an easy target for brainwashing

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                I bet Atheists are salivating over this incident blaming religion

I would bet my money the shooter is a shooting game fanatic, those kids are left by their parents at home on a sunday service and an easy target for brainwashing
                Lol, he was brainwashed by hate and bigotry.

Comment

So what’s the follow up? Was he a lone wolf? Were others involved?
                  F***ing cnn and Fox News are on the trump Veto and haven’t heard anything else on this.
                  Last edited by JJRod; 03-15-2019, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                    Lol, he was brainwashed by hate and bigotry.
                    Stfu julia
                    ur another example of the result of disney channel brainwashing, thats why u love them woMen with big muscles and deek
                    Yo parents must have left u in the house while they work on a sunday service

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                      The right wingers on this board have voted it 5 stars and hoping it goes away

Notice the difference

If a Muslim fires on a church, trump and has fanatics on here would be all over it blaming every Muslim
                      What are you on about lad?

It’s a bloody tragedy no need for your stupid political agendas just be horrified like the rest and us and say a prayer for the families

Comment

Working...
                      X