Collapse
No announcement yet.

⚠️VIDEO⚠️New Zealand man films mosque attack. Dozens injured and killed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

multiple shooters at differnt locations including a school. these sick ****s. i watched some of the video now and now feel physically sick, why did i watch that FFS.

Comment

Fuccing trash. These white nationalists are fuccing ******ed, look at your nations! Muslims didn't create the Sodom and Gomorrah you are living in, YOU and your fathers did, and your father's fathers. No suggestion of a societal morals, just "We should be all white doe". Probably goes home and gets drunk, lets his daughters 'twerk dey ass' to adult content when they are 10 years old and still has the gall to blame and kill people that go to a place of worship that instills morals into people.

The moral decay of the west continues, hopefully people like him can see the light and correct their evil ways or just perish altogether. Muslims are the scapegoat but they didn't turn your civilisation into complete TRASH!

R.I.P. to the victims and their families. We have an open Mosque day on Sunday and now it will be a day of mourning when it was supposed to be a day of learning and greeting new people.

Once again, R.I.P. to the victims, may God help us all.

Comment

Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
        Fuccing trash. These white nationalists are fuccing ******ed, look at your nations! Muslims didn't create the Sodom and Gomorrah you are living in, YOU and your fathers did, and your father's fathers. No suggestion of a societal morals, just "We should be all white doe". Probably goes home and gets drunk, lets his daughters 'twerk dey ass' to adult content when they are 10 years old and still has the gall to blame and kill people that go to a place of worship that instills morals into people.

The moral decay of the west continues, hopefully people like him can see the light and correct their evil ways or just perish altogether. Muslims are the scapegoat but they didn't turn your civilisation into complete TRASH!

R.I.P. to the victims and their families. We have an open Mosque day on Sunday and now it will be a day of mourning when it was supposed to be a day of learning and greeting new people.

Once again, R.I.P. to the victims, may God help us all.
        He's not a true white nationalist. His extremist views aren't representative of all white nationalists. To quote Sadiq Khan Mayor of London, Terrorism is just part and parcel to living in a major city.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          He's not a true white nationalist. His extremist views aren't representative of all white nationalists. To quote Sadiq Khan Mayor of London, Terrorism is just part and parcel to living in a major city.
          I agree

This is no different then brainwashed terrorist doing it in the name is Islam

It’s the same sht but this guy would probably do it in the name of Christianity’s probably or some other bs excuse

As sad as it is, mosque prayers, especially on Friday is an open invitation for a lunatic to attack men, women and children as they have targets

This won’t be the first, mark my words, other nutjobs will see this as a success

Comment

A broken bone for every life taken before being fed to the general population in prison

A quick death is too good for this POS & the racists supporting him on social media

Comment

At least 49 dead now.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                At least 49 dead now.
                I’m hearing the guys were in the mosque with a semi automatic for 15 minutes at least

Would be amazed if it’s not close to 100

I’d assume it was easy for them to hit people too since people would have been sat down in rows

Expect kids to make up a fair few of them too

Comment

I don't think I can watch the video. Normally I think my tolerance for disturbing **** is fairly high but I'm good here.

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  Thats what happens when ur an atheist, ur easily brainwashed by whoever u watching online that told u killing innocent people wont get u punished
                  Good point. Religious people are never brainwashed and never do anything wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    I agree

This is no different then brainwashed terrorist doing it in the name is Islam

It’s the same sht but this guy would probably do it in the name of Christianity’s probably or some other bs excuse

As sad as it is, mosque prayers, especially on Friday is an open invitation for a lunatic to attack men, women and children as they have targets

This won’t be the first, mark my words, other nutjobs will see this as a success
                    Agree completely. Muslims being brainwashed into justifying murder of decent, completely unsuspecting people may be more widespread than it is for nationalists such as this guy but the mentality of the crime is just about the same.

Comment

video doesnt play

Comment

Working...
                      X