No announcement yet.

ISIS Bride who called for mass murder of fellow Aussies wants to come home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The onion nailed this one I think
    NEW YORK—Decrying the label as “shamelessly sexist,” media watchdog Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting issued a statement Monday condemning the American press for only referring to Alabama-born jihadist Hoda Muthana as “bride of ISIS soldier.” “Ms. Muthana is an accomplished ISIS member in her own right, having joined one of the top terrorist organizations in the world at the age of only 20,” said FAIR spokesperson Keith Finneran
    https://www.theonion.com/sexist-medi...-of-1833041408

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
    Far left news sources are absolutely sympathetic and even give them interviews. Their gullibility and ignorance is terrifying. This shouldn't even be newsworthy.

Every government should've declined these women immediately and put them on international watch lists. Nothing more.
    Links? I haven't heard much sympathy for the ISIS brides yet on social media, and my circle is fairly liberal.
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 03-15-2019, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      The onion nailed this one I think

https://www.theonion.com/sexist-medi...-of-1833041408

Links? I haven't heard much sympathy for the ISIS brides yet on social media, and my circle is fairly liberal.
      https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/n...isis-hgvqw765d

This is the one I saw. Most other sites have just been parroting this one.

Comment

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/n...isis-hgvqw765d

This is the one I saw. Most other sites have just been parroting this one.
        I can't see the full article but the part I can see made me gag a little. Agh, it is frustrating being a liberal sometimes. It should be obvious that people who have joined a terrorist group, despite that they were young, are not to be brought into the country regardless of whether they are or were a citizen etc. If they were gonna be brought back to face a trial, I could understand that maybe. But to come back here as free citizens is illogical and dangerous.

The only reason these ISIS brides want out is because ISIS is being crippled right now. If ISIS was flourishing, they'd be quiet as ever.

Comment

Far left news sources are absolutely sympathetic and even give them interviews. Their gullibility and ignorance is terrifying. This shouldn't even be newsworthy.

Every government should've declined these women immediately and put them on international watch lists. Nothing more.
          You have to laugh no? Go join ISIS? scumbag terrorist group? Poor girls were gullible and ignorant.. don't blame them!

14 year old wears a MAGA hat.. apparently shouted "build a wall" (he didn't) at native American + Smirked at him...

Liberal media: REEEEEEEE dox him.. ruin his life.. expel him.. Ruin his parents business.. this is unforgivable

Comment

Keep all of them over there. They're only changing their tune because the "Islamic Disneyland" ISIS no longer has any power. Certain things are inexcusable. They're basically saying f**k all of us when they ran off and decided to join terrorists.

Comment

Why these burka b itches think they LeBron? You can't just go play in the Heat and then think you can come back to town and get cheered for.

She lucky she don't get her jerseys burned

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Is the view and mood changing in denmark/Europe concerning Muslim immigrants in recent years?

Or still pretty liberal view and treatment like the swedes?
                No the mood is swinging very much in belgium too, you still have leftist traitors, but if there not careful in europe there will be civil war in europe , nationalistic governments popping up everywhere are a clue of what's happening

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                  You have to laugh no? Go join ISIS? scumbag terrorist group? Poor girls were gullible and ignorant.. don't blame them!

14 year old wears a MAGA hat.. apparently shouted "build a wall" (he didn't) at native American + Smirked at him...

Liberal media: REEEEEEEE dox him.. ruin his life.. expel him.. Ruin his parents business.. this is unforgivable
                  We should bring them back and we should execute them.
                  problems over, don't have to worry about them slippin in to the country or infecting anybody else with their ideology, and won't cost us a thing anymore

Comment

Yep, far left news sources seems pretty sympathetic to these ISIS women.

The UK's Guardian about having compassion for them.
                    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ima-begum-isis

To the USA's NY Times painting them as sympathetic figures that are victims

Comment

I just hope they find a way to bring those wonderful ladies home. They obviously got caught up in a series of unfortunate events.

Comment

Working...
                      X