No announcement yet.

A.I. will eliminate 130,000 Federal jobs in the next 2 decades

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Only if you knew half of what we do or prevent from happening I bet youd change your mind.
    No I don’t think so I stand by my quote oh I forgot like creating phony Dossier or Obama refusing law enforcement to investigate the San Bernardino Muslims or blaming a YouTube Video for Benghazi or Eric Holder giving weapons to El Chapo so we can ban guns yea. Let’s not forget the CIA spying on Trump or the upper FBI being a bunch of crooks
    Last edited by Luilun; 03-07-2019, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Only if you knew half of what we do or prevent from happening I bet youd change your mind.

I don’t doubt you one bit. A lot of people judge jobs/career from the sidelines without knocking what it truly entails

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        That may be one example but spare me. It's well known that many government workers are lazier than rugs on valium, there are countless scandals where they've been caught loafing around at the tax payers expense.

Second, this hate is hardly "sudden".

Third, if you're trying to paint me as a racist, you are way off.
        Its well known? A few bad apples shouldnt portray a picture of us all. There are 2million federal workers, cases you hear about on the news is a fraction of our workforce.

Second, I know the hates been there. People hate that we have job benefits. God forbid a mans job pay half his health insurance. God forbid a man having a retirement plan. God forbid a man get vacation days. God forbid a man make a lower middle class income. & last but not least, God forbid a man working in a semi non-discriminatory workplace.

& nope NEVER once did I say you were a racist. I rarely call people racist. But you are touting the same misinformed rhetoric the bigots speak of. Just remember next time you get your tax return on time about that "lazy" auditor or the day you file for social security remember that lazy payroll person everytime you get your "welfare benefit." Because it seems like you focus on all the bad vs. the good.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          That may be one example but spare me. It's well known that many government workers are lazier than rugs on valium, there are countless scandals where they've been caught loafing around at the tax payers expense.

Second, this hate is hardly "sudden".

Third, if you're trying to paint me as a racist, you are way off.
          I actually have a friend that works in social services in California, he tells me all he sees maybe 2 cases per hour, the rest is done browsing the internet and playing computer games like solitaire, spades, candy crush and messing around. He's not the only one. Funny thing was when I was starting my career and I had yet to build a name and was struggling, he had recommended that I work for the state or federal government, where there is minimal work and the pay and benefits are pretty good. I didn't want that kind of career where you're just messing around most of the time.

Comment

Get that shit plugged in with the DMV as well.

I'm usually a pretty easy going dude, but I have come close to going full on jihad mode dealing with their employees.

There has got to be some kinda asshole qualifier to get hired there.

Comment

oh no what will we do without the part-time do nothing gov't jobs that were created to artificially inflate employment and job creation rates?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                oh no what will we do without the part-time do nothing gov't jobs that were created to artificially inflate employment and job creation rates?
                Part time government jobs? lol! I dont know where you guys get your information from. Ive worked for the Feds for almost 18yrs counting my military service and running into a (non-student intern) part time "permanent" employee is very RARE. Agencies like DOD are notorious for hiring term and temp employees but rarely hire permanent part timers.

Its true during the recession a crapload of part time jobs were made but those are Uber/Lyft type jobs.

Comment

Like what spying on Trump making up a phony Dossier to use the FBI to create trump up charges. Blame YouTube videos for Obama and Hillary’s Benghazi disaster . Holder and Obama giving weapons to El Chapo , Obama giving Iran 400 billion dollars of our tax money yea I have lots of confidence in our corrupt Government

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                    I actually have a friend that works in social services in California, he tells me all he sees maybe 2 cases per hour, the rest is done browsing the internet and playing computer games like solitaire, spades, candy crush and messing around. He's not the only one. Funny thing was when I was starting my career and I had yet to build a name and was struggling, he had recommended that I work for the state or federal government, where there is minimal work and the pay and benefits are pretty good. I didn't want that kind of career where you're just messing around most of the time.
                    Yea thats not surprising. My friends who work for the government tell me I'm dumb for not doing the same thing.

Comment

I think there are more "robotable" jobs outside the federal sphere so idk how much these figures mean for the masses of non-federal employees.

This is going to be an interesting time to see how things shake out. I think laws will have to be created to protect human jobs sooner or later.

Comment

Working...
                      X