No announcement yet.

67% Of Democrats Would Prefer A Muslim President To 37% For An Evangelical One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
    What's up Pare? I heard the Phillipines are figthing tooth and nail against Islamic terrorists on one of their islands.

I want to bring this up because a lot of liberals think that Islamic radicals are only fighting countries that messed with them. From my knowledge the Philippines never messed with any Islamic countries like that.
    Those Muslims in the south has been fighting the Spanish (1521-1898), Americans (1898-1945), to the current Philippine govt. (1945-present)

Liberals need to read a history book

They ever wonder how Islam spread so fast?

But then again these ppl never read that communism failed.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Those Muslims in the south has been fighting the Spanish (1521-1898), Americans (1898-1945), to the current Philippine govt. (1945-present)

Liberals need to read a history book

They ever wonder how Islam spread so fast?

But then again these ppl never read that communism failed.

Read a book? These are the same people who think a man can be a woman and vice versa. Reading books won't help them, a cat scan might.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        All I know about black muslims is the nation of Islam, farrakhan, ali and kareem.
        if you meet one, you will see what i am saying.

Comment

Didn't we just have a Muslim president? He did fine.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Didn't we just have a Muslim president? He did fine.
            Actually he did poorly.

GDP growth was under 2% annually.
            The national debt about doubled.
            We were told manufacturing jobs were gone, never to return.
            Foreign policy was a disaster.

Yeah, that's not doing fine.

Trump on the other hand, he's doing fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
              What's up Pare? I heard the Phillipines are figthing tooth and nail against Islamic terrorists on one of their islands.

I want to bring this up because a lot of liberals think that Islamic radicals are only fighting countries that messed with them. From my knowledge the Philippines never messed with any Islamic countries like that.
              yea can't use the muh wars for oil excuse in defense of islam there.

muslims create dual societies, which are radically different from each other, and eventually break off from the host country or take it over completely, both typically through violent means. just take a quick look at how every muslim country came to be. islam isn't compatible with anything other than islam.

cringey ass coexist stickers...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                For the life of me I don't get how D's are so pro-Muslim with some of the bs that Muslums support or don't condone more often.

All religions can smd. The Christians are just more likely to take me up on that offer while the Muslims would wanna behead me for it.
                I've wondered about this, and I have come to two conclusions which make sense to me.

The first is that SJWs think in extremely binary terms. Since conservatives don't like muslims, they think that they must automatically like muslims.
                Like "Everything that conservatives think is evil and wrong. If they don't like muslims, it must be wrong and evil to not like muslims. So I like muslims."

Or to put it another way, thinking "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

The second is down to Intersectionality. This is a really, really messed up way of looking at the world. It is one of the driving factors as to why so many SJWs are so bigoted, and why they adopt such stupid positions on things like muslims and trans issues.

Comment

An Evangelical President will most likely use the office to try and overturn abortion where a Muslim President likely will not. Knowing this it is completely understandable that Democrats, many of whom are pro choice, would be more comfortable with a Muslim President than an Evangelical one.

Comment

Real talk, it's too bad religions exist. I have a feeling things would be better if more people were aware that this life is all we have. It's a pacifier for the masses. You'd have people ready to risk it all to make sure wealth is distributed fairly. Instead, ppl just think about heaven and whatnot, hoping it'll be better than hell on Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Level37scythe View Post
                      Why are you old f u c ks so scared of brown people?

I don't bite...

Comment

Working...
                      X