Collapse
No announcement yet.

67% Of Democrats Would Prefer A Muslim President To 37% For An Evangelical One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who cares what religion the president follows?

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
      Allah bless America

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        Probably people that don't think it's ok to kill people who believe different than you do. Those people might care. Also people who don't think it's ok to kill ****sexuals. Maybe even people who don't think it's ok to stone women for being whores just for speaking up about being raped. Those people might care.

Comment

The radical fringe, loony D superfans are all riled up this election cycle.

They will probably be the ones nominating the D candidate.

Its gonna be interesting to see who that team puts forward to run against Trump.

Comment

The democrats are lost, gone of the rails, anything for breaking barriers, the couldn't break the glass ceiling so now they want to try something else, that's all this party can do anymore, play gender and race politics.
            The sad thing is that they have no identity of policy anymore, what do the democrats stand for ?
            They have no vision, no strong inspiring candidates, the party in itself is as divided as the nation

Comment

Why would anyone vote for an evangelical

Comment

For the life of me I don't get how D's are so pro-Muslim with some of the bs that Muslums support or don't condone more often.

All religions can smd. The Christians are just more likely to take me up on that offer while the Muslims would wanna behead me for it.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  I do. And I'd prefer he follow none of these sci fi fantasy stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    I do. And I'd prefer he follow none of these sci fi fantasy stories.
                    you have no idea what is real or not just like no one else does..so why call anything a fantasy?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

You just cannot make this up,

Black Muslims are honourable and helpful.

Please believe!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X