Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernie says No to cash reparations on The Breakfast Club

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The New Zealand Maori are probably the best looked after "indigenous people" there is

They have had billions off the crown in reparations and get priority in unemployment, get free college educations and tons of extra help including academics basically writing their essays for them and special consideration in exams.

The list goes on and on but the thing is... they still want more, more, more.

The thing is as well they SOLD their land to the crown back in the day willingly, as most of it was totally unused they were fine to cut a deal for it. At least the African Americans have a pretty legitimate gripe in terms of what they have been through.

This kind of thing is a slippery slope, you give an inch they want a mile.
    Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 03-05-2019, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
      The New Zealand Maori are probably the best looked after "indigenous people" there is

They have had billions off the crown in reparations and get priority in unemployment, get free college educations and tons of extra help including academics basically writing their essays for them and special consideration in exams.

The list goes on and on but the thing is... they still want more, more, more.

This kind of thing is a slippery slope, you give an inch they want a mile.
      That's how we should have treated our American Indian....

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        That's how we should have treated our American Indian....
        The native Americans have a very legitimate gripe though

All that happened between Maori and the Brits was a couple of minor skirmishes then the Maori sold the crown a bunch of land and signed a protection treaty so they became under the protection of the British crown.

When you look at the Aborigonies and native Americans today, you see the Maori did really well and their culture has been protected and their population and wealth has grown

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
          The native Americans have a very legitimate gripe though

All that happened between Maori and the Brits was a couple of minor skirmishes then the Maori sold the crown a bunch of land and signed a protection treaty so they became under the protection of the British crown.

When you look at the Aborigonies and native Americans today, you see the Maori did really well and their culture has been protected
          No doubt. I wish i were a Maori...........

Comment

blacks are more entitled to reparations than the jews are. thats all i know. its funny how its a "handout" when blacks are the topic but not the jews... if bernie is against cash reparations then he should also oppose the nonstop handouts the US gives to the terrorist state of israel. the "holocaust" is dog shit compared to what blacks experienced in this country. and fck killer mike for being Bernie's black sock puppet.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Kamala amd Warren re-ignited the reparations talk as a way to buy votes for their upcoming candidacy. Kamala May want to back off on that ever since her daddy revealed their ancestors owned a plantation and salves in Jamaica way back. Pocahontas doesn’t stand a chance, so she will promise the world to anyone so will vote for her.
              If Pocahontas can bring down the rain with a dance I will vote for her.

Comment

im actually surprised lol, figured he would go full cuck and say yes

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                  blacks are more entitled to reparations than the jews are. thats all i know. its funny how its a "handout" when blacks are the topic but not the jews... if bernie is against cash reparations then he should also oppose the nonstop handouts the US gives to the terrorist state of israel. the "holocaust" is dog shit compared to what blacks experienced in this country. and fck killer mike for being Bernie's black sock puppet.
                  If the jews and blacks were reversed I don't think anyone would've stopped Hitler. And the Jews wouldn't ***** like they're owed something generations after when they had 0 involvement with slavery. I think the Jews were treated worse than slaves also.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                    ''Fewer than 350,000 enslaved people were imported into the Thirteen Colonies and the U.S., constituting less than 5% of the twelve million enslaved people brought from Africa to the Americas.''

Of those 350k, how many do you think were mistreated ? Present day Chicago treats their free people worse in 1 year than the entire slavery era.

Those who were mistreated were the ones who were mouthy or tried to escape.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      ''Fewer than 350,000 enslaved people were imported into the Thirteen Colonies and the U.S., constituting less than 5% of the twelve million enslaved people brought from Africa to the Americas.''

Of those 350k, how many do you think were mistreated ? Present day Chicago treats their free people worse in 1 year than the entire slavery era.

Those who were mistreated were the ones who were mouthy or tried to escape.
                      One clarification - those 350-400k people brought over had children who became slaves. By 1860, there were between 3 and 4 million slaves in the US. Sure, maybe not the majority of the slave trade by any means but still a huge thing.

How many were mistreated? Probably a safe bet that it was most of them. No fundamentally dehumanizing institution supported by the government, law enforcement, churches etc would result in any less. But don't ask me, there is plenty of documentation on this that would suggest it's quite a bit worse than being free in modern day Chicago.

Comment

Working...
                      X