No announcement yet.

Indian Mig 21 scores worlds first F16 kill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    lol. How ridiculous. A bit of professionalism at work should be standard....and just leaving all of that stuff out.

I've also worked with Black South Africans and White South Africans who have VERY different views about what is happening in S. Africa. They all just agreed to never bring it up, and everyone got along just fine.

What really hit me about the Korean guy is that he was the nicest guy you would ever meet, but his words about Japan were so strong. He said, "It's the biggest zoo in the world. Full of monkeys. I hope it sinks into the ocean."

Never would have ever thought this could come out of a dude's mouth that was always super nice and polite.
    Koreans hate Japanese.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      Funny how Pakistan is the one who caused the million deaths in the revolution to split India into two based purely off of religion yet you try to call the Indians racist.
      And what does that have to do with his personal opinion on the subject matter? You don't his personal relationship with Indians or Hindus.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Where I used to work they hired a guy from India. Nice guy laid back got along with everybody. . One of our guys asked him about Pakistan and he completely freaked out. According to him they should nuke the place to rubble. When someone said they have nuclear weopons also he said, so what we have more people we will survive and they will be gone. Good riddance. He wasn't joking.. We were stunned.
        My allergy doctor said the same thing. Evidently his opinion was formed after 400 years of invasions, rapes, executions and oppression by Muslims. I wonder why he has that opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
          Koreans hate Japanese.
          It seems to be changing a bit amongst the younger generation. But the older generation, forget about it.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            It seems to be changing a bit amongst the younger generation. But the older generation, forget about it.
            I learned this from a kid from my high school this was 2009ish. He could had gotten it from his parents but there's bad blood between the two. Just like India and Pakistan, Jews and Muslims, Ireland and England , Serbians, Albanians and Checks. Greeks and Turks. Etc etc.

He also admitted to me his family does eat dog.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              I learned this from a kid from my high school this was 2009ish. He could had gotten it from his parents but there's bad blood between the two. Just like India and Pakistan, Jews and Muslims, Ireland and England , Serbians, Albanians and Checks. Greeks and Turks. Etc etc.

He also admitted to me his family does eat dog.
              hahaha. Oh yea, they definitely eat dog. The same guy that I was talking about who said he hopes Japan sinks into the ocean actually tricked a few coworkers into eating dogs. Luckily, no one was too offended. Perhaps he spared me because he knows I have a dog. Honestly, I wouldn't have been upset about it (when in Rome...???) but there are many more reasons to be against it rather than just it being a dog. More to do with how they are killed. I'll spare you the details.

Comment

Working...
              X