So GDP growth for 2018 was 2.9%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    They have it by the years and decade?
    They do, it depends on the region of the world, though I'm sure there's data available online.

Either way, the Dem presidential candidate Andrew Yang has some proposals on metrics we can use instead of GDP. He's the best presidential candidate on the Dem's side IMO
    Last edited by Hitman Hodgson; 03-03-2019, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      So even with the economy "booming" as Trump says, he hasn't passed growth rates during Obama's time?
      The gdp is trying to make the dems kill free speech stop talking about our dumbass country

Comment

GDP is trying to make Dems kill free speech? What?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          The gdp is trying to make the dems kill free speech stop talking about our dumbass country
          Man, i see you saying Lara was schooling last night but BoxingScene had it 115-113.
          So the draw was reasonable, innit?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
            They do, it depends on the region of the world, though I'm sure there's data available online.

Either way, the Dem presidential candidate Andrew Yang has some proposals on metrics we can use instead of GDP. He's the presidential candidate on the Dem's side IMO
            i am fine with a new metric as long as it will be able to be done for past years and decades.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
              GDP is trying to make Dems kill free speech? What?
              Yeah. That's the kind of nonsense so Trump supporters believe.

Comment

Frankly, the Trumpers predicting numbers about the GDP were just the 1bad65, doublelefthook, rockin types. These guys are all borderline if not completely ******ed. They will believe anything so long as someone with a MAGA hat or t-shirt tells it to them.

None of us should anyone take anything they post seriously. They are always misinformed if not outright lying.

What I find really sad and really perplexing is when some of the Trumpers who aren't from the pig/sister f-cking racist wing of the Trump camp go along with what these ******ed idiots post.

Can't you guys follow Trumpers who at least give an honest, educated opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Frankly, the Trumpers predicting numbers about the GDP were just the 1bad65, doublelefthook, rockin types. These guys are all borderline if not completely ******ed. They will believe anything so long as someone with a MAGA hat or t-shirt tells it to them.

None of us should anyone take anything they post seriously. They are always misinformed if not outright lying.

What I find really sad and really perplexing is when some of the Trumpers who aren't from the pig/sister f-cking racist wing of the Trump camp go along with what these ******ed idiots post.

Blue- no explanation necessary.
                  Green - Lyft driving conspiracy nut.
                  Red - believes all of America's debt is owed to the Fed.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Jim says next year it will hit the 3% mark, what do you think?

Comment

"Historical unemployment" "booming economy", but yet only 2.9% GDP? These right wing trumpy cheerleaders are hilarious

Comment

Working...
                      X