No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Smollett officially now a Suspect in filing a false police report

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    I don't know, man. Once the brothers were caught, it was obvious that they were going to claim he plotted this. It was the smart thing to say if they are lying.

The problem is that now it just becomes their word vs. His word, unless the police find some more evidence. If he knows they can't link him to this, he'll ride out the trial. I don't think he can go the plea bargain deal if he wants to completely save face, but who knows, the reality of the consequences of being convicted might set in and convince him.

And that's if he's lying. I think he is.

Funny enough...when I think about this, the main reason that I think he's lying is because his picture after he was jumped. Dude had like two kitten scratches on his face. Them big dudes would have put more of a hurting on him than that if they were going to go through the trouble of bringing out nooses and bleach. Come on, now.
    Well, I think it should be an easy case to prove enough for a jury to convict. There's the testimony of the 2 brothers. Their phone records of Smollett's calls. Now they can grab Smollett's phone. If he's deleted things, they can get actual records from the NSA if they want.
    We'll see now if the FBI or CIA gets involved as nationals of a foreign country are involved. Are not the brothers still Nigerian citizens?

I guess Trump's advisors have told him not to tweet on this lately.

IIRC Trump was one of those who quickly called for the execution of the Central Park Jogger 5 in NYC. Everyone was so sure on that one.

Turned out they were innocent of those crimes. Mini series of that coming out soon. Will Trump play himself?
    Last edited by johnbook; 02-21-2019, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Smollett may face federal charges also

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...chicago-police

Link has video of an attorney discussing possible federal charges for Smollett.

Comment

LIVE Press Conference

Comment

Comment

This idiot paid the brothers with a check, throw the phuking away, give him the chair.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
              Well, I think it should be an easy case to prove enough for a jury to convict. There's the testimony of the 2 brothers. Their phone records of Smollett's calls. Now they can grab Smollett's phone. If he's deleted things, they can get actual records from the NSA if they want.
              We'll see now if the FBI or CIA gets involved as nationals of a foreign country are involved. Are not the brothers still Nigerian citizens?

I guess Trump's advisors have told him not to tweet on this lately.

IIRC Trump was one of those who quickly called for the execution of the Central Park Jogger 5 in NYC. Everyone was so sure on that one.

Turned out they were innocent of those crimes. Mini series of that coming out soon. Will Trump play himself?
              He's cooked. They said they have the check that he paid the brothers with.

The brothers, by the way, are American from what I've read. Grew up in Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                He's cooked. They said they have the check that he paid the brothers with.

The brothers, by the way, are American from what I've read. Grew up in Chicago.
                Reminds me of Jerry Springer who lost his Cincinnati City Councilman job because he paid a hooker with IIRC a city check "for services rendered." Cops raided that joint and found his check pinned to a wall.

Comment

Smollett did it all because he felt underpaid. He only made $20,000 per episode and only is worth $500,000. Pity.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/personal...o-his-co-stars

Lawyers will soon have all his cash; and prob. no more acting gigs.

Comment

The tragic part of this is the cops and feds did all this work and I really fear he will just get probation and a fine maybe probably knock it down to a misdemeanor really quick, and to me this crime is pretty serious as he falsely tried to create dissent.

I hope not. I think a nice solid year in either cook county jail or one of those lovely illinois prisons. Hell, I just want him to get booked at Menard state prison so he perpetually ****s his pants. Then they can bring him to a crappy overcrowded jail.

Of course some of those idiots in jail probably think he is a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      This idiot paid the brothers with a check, throw the phuking away, give him the chair.
                      unreal. this is one sheltered mother****er. by age 12 even i knew not to leave a paper trail when doing something illegal.

Comment

Working...
                      X