No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Smollett officially now a Suspect in filing a false police report

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    Well, he's getting all the attention he will ever need. Any chance he's a little touched in the head ?
    LMAO. I'm not sure. I knew nothing of this dude, since I very rarely watch Television.

But I think he seriously wants to be the first real gay superhero. That might qualify as touched in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      LMAO. I'm not sure. I knew nothing of this dude, since I very rarely watch Television.

But I think he seriously wants to be the first real gay superhero. That might qualify as touched in the head.

This trial might be PPV or Sho.

Comment

This trial might be PPV or Sho.
        No, It's gonna be fake news, all the way!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
          No, It's gonna be fake news, all the way!
          and

I'm set

Comment

i wish all people that make false reports get this same treatment smh. I remember when a guy named Ronald Ritchie called cops on a black guy in a walmart and told dispatcher he was waving a gun at kids. the police arrived and killed this black guy inside the walmart no questions or orders given. the caller lied and never got arrested.

Comment

If this was made up, what was his endgame ?
              he's a social activist that apparently has connections with kamala harris and cory booker, who were conveniently pushing an anti-lynching bill around the time of the "attack". it sounds to me like a false flag to help secure the bill and to feed the orange man bad narrative. holy hell i hope pussie sings like a gay canary on these two other idiots, this has the potential to be an entertaining political scandal.

Comment

with spartacus' gay ass involved, you know that court room's going to be filled with estrogen. we could witness a catfight between him and pussie erupt while cory is being grilled by the prosecutor.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                  You made that up little stars wars dude. Rice krispie treats ain't got no damn powdered icing sugars on em.
                  That ain't true for the homemade kind!

Comment

Smollett in custody now

Smollett was arrested and taken into custody. Bond hearing in a few hours.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...by-shower.html

Comment

RE The Nigerian brothers: They testified for 2 !/2 hours before the Grand Jury:

Their attorney said: They have not been arrested or charged and their lawyer said they had not been offered any form of immunity deal in exchange for testifying against Smollett.

Grand Jury obviously believed the brothers' version.

Comment

Working...
                      X