Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida boy, 11, arrested after refusing to recite ‘racist’ Pledge of Allegiance:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
    Not what I said. It's frustrating u keep using straw man argument and attributing word I never said. But ok. You haven't refuted nething I have said.

If this was a real debate u would have lost badly.

Carry on
    The facts are not a strawman argument. The child disrupted class, was sent to the office, where he continues to be a disruption and threatened harm to the teacher. This is not a strawman, this is data from arrest affidavits.

But yeah, carry on

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      The facts are not a strawman argument. The child disrupted class, was sent to the office, where he continues to be a disruption and threatened harm to the teacher. This is not a strawman, this is data from arrest affidavits.

But yeah, carry on
      This. I knew this happened. I told multiple people that's what happened before I even KNEW what happened.

"How do you know? You don't know that. He was just sitting there and wouldn't stand and that's why they arrested him."

BULLSH&#.. The kid was out of control. I could have told you that the second I heard the story.

Comment

I don't care how old he is. His reasoning is bullsh it. Being young is not an excuse
        Huh? This kid is not old enough to get an erection, yet you think he should be held to the same standards as adults?

Comment

Originally posted by Level37scythe View Post
          Huh? This kid is not old enough to get an erection, yet you think he should be held to the same standards as adults?
          I think he should be corrected. If you say something stupid, you should be called on it. Holding him to adult standards would have him dealing with a different court

Comment

Yes, they're all racists. The teachers, principal, custodial staff, all racists. That poor black child doesn't have a chance to get a fair education in such a system. That black child, and every other black child, should be immediately removed from the racist Whitey's school system, and replaced into the all black Wakanda Public Education Program. Only blacks should teach blacks, and there should be all black classes to avoid future racism like this
            Careful you’re intolerance is hanging out. You really exposed yourself with this post.

Is there freedom in this country or not? It seems like some people want us to slip into Fascism.

Comment

Working...
            X