Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

British Schools forces 6 year old kids to write gay love letters 4 diversity purposes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    I can see an increase in attendance for private schools in the near future.
    Perhaps, if millions of people could suddenly afford to drop £9k per term, per kid on private education then we'll see that happen.

Private schools are hardly known for being benchmarks of masculinity anyway.

Comment

It's insane. I'm not even sure it's about teaching acceptance. It truly seems that they are trying to completely warp the minds of future generations.

Anyway, being gay is largely accepted in many countries now, especially the UK where this video is. Nobody cares if you like dicky up the chufter anymore. Yeah you will always get some ****phobes, that's life but i think we're past the point where you need to start brainwashing kids about it at 6 years old. They're going to grow up in a society where being gay isn't a big deal anyway. So it's not about acceptance. They're trying to turn the kids into confused individuals from a young age.

The next step is sexualising children, that's their aim.

Edit: I can't believe this site censors the word h0m0. wow. BoxingScene has been cucked.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        It's insane. I'm not even sure it's about teaching acceptance. It truly seems that they are trying to completely warp the minds of future generations.

Anyway, being gay is largely accepted in many countries now, especially the UK where this video is. Nobody cares if you like dicky up the chufter anymore. Yeah you will always get some ****phobes, that's life but i think we're past the point where you need to start brainwashing kids about it at 6 years old. They're going to grow up in a society where being gay isn't a big deal anyway. So it's not about acceptance. They're trying to turn the kids into confused individuals from a young age.

The next step is sexualising children, that's their aim.

Edit: I can't believe this site censors the word h0m0. wow. BoxingScene has been cucked.
        They're already doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
          They're already doing that.
          Indeed.

I mean in the sense they will be super open about doing that to kids and making it seem kids have desires and a choice. That's how it's going. They are already planting the seeds of it.

Sick times we're living in.

Comment

FUCKING SICK!!!! FUCKIN FUCKIN SICK! FUCKIN SICK! I have no children yet, but I'm starting to get depressed when reading this type of horrible news because I'm worrying so much about that moment when I'll have to send them to school. Honestly it's terrifying.

Comment

Working...
            X