No announcement yet.

Six California police officers fire shots at rapper asleep in car, killing him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    Some people just collect guns like some others collect paintings.

Sht anything can be used to kill.

I agree with everything else you said.
    Even a collection its design is to kill

Whether it's a military relic or hunting gun or modern gun

It was designed for killing

Even if you have it strictly for self defense, if you ever have to use it, its gonna be to kill

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      stfu!!! easy for you to sit there and say that when you are not put in this position. damm homie you are one hard headed mofo!!!
      Nah I'm a realist

You got a gun, cops will put you down

Better to get fired or sued or even locked up than dead

If a mofo cop is scared, theyll put you down if you give them a reason

Idiot fell asleep in a car with a gun in his lap

Theres no one to blame but his own stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        And there you have it.

We all have to deal with consequences with the choices we make. He put himself in that situation and his actions cost him his life (unless he was shot while he was asleep, as the title claims, which i doubt).
        Cops can only kill when there is immenent danger great bodily injury or death to themselves or others. A gun in hand doesn’t not give cops a free pass to blast. If he pointed it at the cops that’s one thing. But he just woke up and was likely drunk off his azz. He was shot way before he had an opportunity to point it to cops, I believe.

I’ll have to talk to my friend who works at the Vallejo city attorney’s office. I’ll update if I can get info. She might tight lipped as she has to defend these cops.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Passed out drunk driving with a gun in n your lap at a Taco Bell drive thru.

Cops wake you up, you don’t follow instructions, and get shot and killed.

Where’s the problem?
          If the facts are as you just stated, well thats murder. If the guy didn’t place anyone in immenent danger then cops can’t kill. Gotta be an immenent threat. Not following instructions isn’t a threat.

Now if he started to point the gun or yell “Ima kill you. “ then cops can unload.

I say cops, but the law applies to non law enforcement folks as well. Cops have no special powers. Anyone can shoot anyone if they pose an immenent threat to another.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Why don’t you become a cop, and show us exactly how to handle situations where suspects have guns.

The suspect just woke up from an obvious drunken/drug slumber, has gun on lap, doesn’t listen to your commands and reaches down, hands aren’t visible ..
            What’s the next move since you the expert
            Hmmm cops can see gun but can’t see hands reaching for it. Yea right.

But yes none of us were there so it’s hard to judge what they saw and felt. N

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              I read that to....lol
              damn...not damaged enough to justify the upgrade

Comment

Hard times, create strong people.
                Strong people, create easy times.
                Easy times, create weak people.
                Weak people, create hard times.
                And the cycle continues...

Dude in the car keeps a gun because he is scared.
                Cops shoot him because they are scared.

Stories like these show us which part of this universal pattern we all are currently living in.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Even a collection its design is to kill

Whether it's a military relic or hunting gun or modern gun

It was designed for killing

Even if you have it strictly for self defense, if you ever have to use it, its gonna be to kill
                  You can aim it at the foot or forearms with training. You don't have to shoot for the head or center mass.

But I carry hollow points. So I do intend to do damage for home defense. .

So you don't own a gun?

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                    The family claims he was asleep cops , say other wise. He's dead so it's up to you to believe but we know he didn't shoot back. They shot to kill.
                    Both sides are going to paint the picture to make them look good, but, the family wasn't even there (or were they ?)

Late on the draw means you won't get a second draw. Those are the breaks when playing cops and robbers (or rappers).

Not saying dude was a felon. Gun on lap, unresponsive and the first thing he ''allegedly'' does is reach for the gun...... Let's say an employee woke him up only to get shot ?!?!?

If am a cop, I'm not waiting. Would you (I think I know your answer) ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                      Two sides. I laid out a possibility. I’d like to hear other point of views.
                      You're pro ''victim'' and waiting for all of the info isn't what your side is about.

I'd rather give the cops the benefit of the doubt unless the situation is too ridiculous.

''Asleep yet reached for gun...''

WHICH IS IT ?!?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                      X