Six California police officers fire shots at rapper asleep in car, killing him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    And there you have it.

We all have to deal with consequences with the choices we make. He put himself in that situation and his actions cost him his life (unless he was shot while he was asleep, as the title claims, which i doubt).
    The family claims he was asleep cops , say other wise. He's dead so it's up to you to believe but we know he didn't shoot back. They shot to kill.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      Basically.

I just don't understand why they had to shoot to kill tho.
      Why don’t you become a cop, and show us exactly how to handle situations where suspects have guns.

The suspect just woke up from an obvious drunken/drug slumber, has gun on lap, doesn’t listen to your commands and reaches down, hands aren’t visible ..
      What’s the next move since you the expert

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Passed out drunk driving with a gun in n your lap at a Taco Bell drive thru.

Cops wake you up, you don’t follow instructions, and get shot and killed.

Where’s the problem?
        The problem is we don't know if he was still asleep, drunk or whatever when they started shooting. It was six cops shooting into a car.

It's what ever you want to believe. The cops will get off.

Comment

Why don’t you become a cop, and show us exactly how to handle situations where suspects have guns.

The suspect just woke up from an obvious drunken/drug slumber, has gun on lap, doesn’t listen to your commands and reaches down, hands aren’t visible ..
          What’s the next move since you the expert
          I am applying to be a CO. The process is long. 55-65k starting out with a degree.

I wouldn't want to join the force. Half of the cops that do it don't even enjoy their job are doing it for the pension and it's a militarized. You gotta take order and you can't even use common sense.

If I was a cop. I would wait until the suspect shoots. Before shooting because everything is not going by the book it's case by case. But that's just me.

Shooting into a car seems crazy if there's direct threat. There's would be no way for them to know if the gun was illegal. Unless they are profiling.
          Last edited by Removed Now; 02-13-2019, 09:51 AM.

Comment

The problem is we don't know if he was still asleep, drunk or whatever when they started shooting. It was six cops shooting into a car.

It's what ever you want to believe. The cops will get off.
            I will side with the eye witnesses that were actually there and not the leeching piece of shyt family that raised a drunk driving ******* who falls asleep (passed out) with a gun on his lap and now just trying to save face by blaming cops.

Comment

I am applying to be a CO. The process is long. 55-65k starting out with a degree.

I wouldn't want to join the force. Half of the cops that do it don't even enjoy their job are doing it for the pension and it's a militarized. You gotta take order and you can't even use common sense.

If I was a cop. I would wait until the suspect shoots. Before shooting because everything is not going by the book it's case by case. But that's just me.

Shooting into a car seems crazy if there's direct threat. There's would be no way for them to know if the gun was illegal. Unless they are profiling.

Lmao... of course you wouldn’t join. Easier just to sit back and bytch, then to actually do it yourself.

“I’d wait till the suspect shoots”. Great now you got you partner killed, go tell his family that you wanted to wait on an armed suspect and allow them the courtesy of shooting first

Comment

I will side with the eye witnesses that were actually there and not the leeching piece of shyt family that raised a drunk driving ******* who falls asleep (passed out) with a gun on his lap and now just trying to save face by blaming cops.
                Wow. Don't you think this is a bit harsh?

Comment

Lmao... of course you wouldn’t join. Easier just to sit back and bytch, then to actually do it yourself.

“I’d wait till the suspect shoots”. Great now you got you partner killed, go tell his family that you wanted to wait on an armed suspect and allow them the courtesy of shooting first
                  This isnt a movie. It's case by case. My father was a marine and seen more sht then you or there cops. My grandfather was also in the army.

That shoot first mindset is the reason why states are going bankrupt with this civil lawsuits. You seen the payoffs from these shoot first stories? You sound half way nuts that's one reason why it's hard being American broad people treat us like monsters from what they seen and heard from what we do to our own.

I am not join a organization that treats people like second class citizens or worst like animals. One person isn't going to change that. That's a top down mindset that has to be change.

If you put on that Badge you have to be ready to die everyday you walk out the door from your house. If you are afraid to die then go work in a call center. I said I am joining to be a CO that's way more dangerous than a cop. I will be in prison with criminals.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    Wow. Don't you think this is a bit harsh?
                    He's just mad the world. It's some sad stuff.

Comment

The family claims he was asleep cops , say other wise. He's dead so it's up to you to believe but we know he didn't shoot back. They shot to kill.
                      They dont shoot to keep you alive.

Comment

Working...
                      X