Collapse
No announcement yet.

TrumpTards are crying on twitter over their tax refunds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The richest 3 people in the US now have more than the poorest 170million.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Someone in the lower class who is making $500 a week and gets taxed at 20% which means he brings home $400, even if he was getting taxed at 5% and was bringing home $475, that extra $75 isn't going to stimulate shіt.

Think.
      You think. Take that 75 in the aggregate. 75 times 10 million lower income tax payers would be 750 million. That’s three quarters of a billion dollars. I used 10 million. There are many more tax payers than than in the lower echelons of our economic strata.

Point is, taken in the aggregate(adding all together) has a substantial effect on interstate commerce(the economy ).

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
        The richest 3 people in the US now have more than the poorest 170million.
        And these three guys each got a 2.6% tax cut meanwhile those making 200-500k got a 2% increase.

I dont particularly care about paying more, I don’t mind paying more. But what vexes me to
        I end, is that Bezos will save literally millions in taxes, when he is the worlds richest person.

Why should he save millions when he has literally billions and those that don’t even have a million saved has to pay 4-9 thousand more.

It’s a scam for the rich that is all. They got it by givening their support structure an token cut.

Comment

Jim Raynor is a lost soul. Has there ever been a more unintelligent reply?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            That's what happen less was withheld than usual and that's why they ended up under-withholding instead of over-withholding which leads to refunds.
            When people say they owe $4K more than the previous year, that's a lot of taxes withheld, for example, I got $1500 less withheld than last year, yet the difference in my taxes is $900 less than year. I'm still seeing over $3K coming home this year.

I think they need to see a CPA, I tried to save money in 2006 and got less than the previous year, I've had the same CPA guy since then, I rather pay the $120 and know he's better at his job than I am.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Guy, 80% of the taxes are paid by the top 20% of the countries earners, 50% of taxes are paid by the 1%.

the middle class is going to get a tax break but obviously not nearly as much as the wealthy because they don't pay nearly as much in taxes.
              They pay 80% because they have all the money, only a dumb right wing trumpy would use this excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                This has been explained, some people just fail to do the research.
                There's no research that needs to be done, I could tackle this with common sense, refer to above.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  When people say they owe $4K more than the previous year, that's a lot of taxes withheld, for example, I got $1500 less withheld than last year, yet the difference in my taxes is $900 less than year. I'm still seeing over $3K coming home this year.

I think they need to see a CPA, I tried to save money in 2006 and got less than the previous year, I've had the same CPA guy since then, I rather pay the $120 and know he's better at his job than I am.
                  Yeah. They should go to a CPA and see if they ended up with a net gain or loss then they can stick it to Trump if it is a net loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                    There's no research that needs to be done, I could tackle this with common sense, refer to above.
                    Yeah well you should try tackling it with facts. You’d be amazed what you’d find.

Comment

• The rich get richer, the poor get poorer

Let me go find a restaurant and hide under the table while these fat cats eat their cheeseburgers. You know they love McDonald's, despite having money. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to nibble on some of their crumbs that fall to floor, or if I'm really lucky, some of their soda will trickle down through the side of the table.
                      Last edited by todisday; 02-11-2019, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X