Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alcohol Sales Dropped 15% In States With Medical Marijuana Laws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beer mite take away for me to quit but I gotta leave that liquor alone.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      Wow.

Damn I may try to quit drinking next year . I am only 27 but I woke need to find another Vice like weed or Xanax. Liquor cuts the stress out of my life. I am always done with my gambling problem it is just not in me anymore but liquor will be hard. I know for a fact if I can get legal weed I would stop drinking. I can't get a legal weed card because I will lose my gun license.

I rather my state just legalize it. I would quit cold turkey.
      Surprised CT hasn’t legalized. I was prescribed cannabis about 3 years ago (ironically started drinking every day due to chronic pain) and after that, it became easy to stop. Blows my mind that it’s illegal so many places and alcohol is so readily available (and socially accepted/encouraged)

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Surprised CT hasn’t legalized. I was prescribed cannabis about 3 years ago (ironically started drinking every day due to chronic pain) and after that, it became easy to stop. Blows my mind that it’s illegal so many places and alcohol is so readily available (and socially accepted/encouraged)
        I quit drinking for six months when I went through my fasting. Drinking is everywhere. Work , restaurants it's become so social it's crazy. Even in dating. Thank God I am married to a women who doesn't drink. She smokes weed due to health. She has the weed card. Yes each state is different but on the federal level it's still illegal for everyone.

Man if CT passes a bill. I will be done with booze.

Comment

yeah, and only Sativa's in Jamaica still? Lambs Bread? Edibles hit dudes way harder, i don't even know how to dose proper because I always made em' myself, and now you can buy them at the store for 200mg. People say thats a bunch of servings, but I guess my home made stuff was always stronger, because 200mg does **** all for me lol
          Not a weed man so i don't know the names or strains. i know the smells though.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Not a weed man so i don't know the names or strains. i know the smells though.
            Lambs bread is a Jamaican landrice (native strain) no cross breeding or anything like that. Been on the island for hundreds of years.

Comment

Lambs bread is a Jamaican landrice (native strain) no cross breeding or anything like that. Been on the island for hundreds of years.
              News to me. i will ask around and see what i hear.

Comment

Good. Alcohol is poison and the sooner people realize that the better
                I just started drinking non alcoholic beers. I haven't tounched alcohol in a month.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                  I just started drinking non alcoholic beers. I haven't tounched alcohol in a month.
                  congrats man. Any word on legalization in your state yet?

Comment

congrats man. Any word on legalization in your state yet?
                    The new governor is open to the idea nothing has passed or have been voted on yet.

However they agreed to add tolls to the state smdh.

Mass legalized it though.

Comment

that data is not valid. it's a guess. but it sounds good.

Comment

Working...
                      X